Ronaldo has lost his baby boy

Jericholyte2

My gf has been pregnant most of the time as his partner, 6 weeks to go for our girl. Really cut up for our Ron and his family x
Similar situation, we're 8 weeks away. Brought to tears by this news, as I can't imagine how painful that must be to go through.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Just seen this and I am so sad over this. Rivalries aside and not being able to reply on the United forum since the partial cull a few years ago I would like to say how sorry I am over this awful news.

Oranges038

I kind of know how he feels, but not quite. Losing a baby is the most gut wrenching feeling I have ever experienced. I just can't imagine how hard it must be to have one baby but lose another at the same time. It's heart breaking stuff.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Terrible news. No one should be passing from that

Yorke to Cole

This is very sad news. I am sure that the entire club, coaching and playing staff as well as supporters are behind him.

May the little baby boy rest in peace CR7 and Georgina get through this.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Just the worst news possible for any parent and the most cruelest experience to have to go through. Can't imagine the sorrow and pain his family must be feeling. Not that i need reminding how lucky i am that my family have their health but i will be holding my youngens that little bit longer tonight.

Wilt

Such awfully sad news, condolences to all the family.

Rest in peace.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just saw that a minute ago. Such horrible news. Bit confused about mention of daughter. Was it a twin birth that went wrong?
I thought it was a child he already had. Still, must be a terrible experience

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Really feel sorry for him, one of the worst things that could happen to anyone. We need to give him as much time and support as he needs during this period.

PoTMS

It makes the celebration he did against Norwich even sadder. I hope he and his wife can heal and the happiness in having their daughter can help overcome the sadness of losing their son.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
So heartbreaking. I cant even bear to think about it.

Cant imagine how the parents must feel. A life that might have been.

Alemar

Absolutely terrible, heartbreaking news :( Condolesences to him and his family.

suheilsworld

Before we had our twins, my wife had a miscarriage and that was just 1-2 months into her pregnancy. That hurt like hell for us. I cannot imagine what they would be going through now. Absolutely gut wrenching