Ronaldo's starting 11 debut

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Correct. Ole benched Becks with his performances and Scholes played off the top for one season and banged in the goals.
Ole didnt bench Beckham what are you on about. Beckhams broken foot and fall out with SAF over his lifestyle benched him, Ole was a solution, not the reason.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

UnofficialDevil

Berbasbullet

No he didnt, Beckhams broken foot and fall out with SAF over his lifestyle benched him, Ole was a solution, not the reason.
It doesn’t matter either way does it? Ole was put in the team (doesnt matter why) played well, and Becks couldn’t get back in and was sold.

Sounds like we’re debating semantics now anyway bud. :D

UnofficialDevil

It doesn’t matter either way does it? Ole was put in the team (doesnt matter why) played well, and Becks couldn’t get back in and was sold.

Sounds like we’re debating semantics now anyway bud. :D
It isnt the same though, Becks couldnt get back in Because SAF and him were hardly even talking to each other any more, kicking boots at each other. So it wasn't Oles performances that left Beckham out of the team, which is what you originally said.

Berbasbullet

It isnt the same though, Becks couldnt get back in Because SAF and him were hardly even talking to each other any more, kicking boots at each other. So it wasn't Oles performances that left Beckham out of the team, which is what you originally said.
Okay mate. I honestly don’t care! Happy Ronaldo day my man.

Tiber

Forget Keane, id kill for Nicky Butt in the current linup

Valencia Shin Crosses

2003 was better. Keane, Scholes, Giggs, Rio and Ruud would walk into our team now, Shaw, DDG and possibly Bruno from the current team do the reverse. The other 3 it's a coin toss.
Ruud isn’t walking into our team now as much as I love him. The rest I agree with, although I think people really forget how different football was at that time compared to now. If Pogba got the space that was available in that time people would have thought he’s Zidane. If you don’t believe me go and watch a match from then compared to now, it’s way more open space wise