Rooney available on Bosman by - erm - next New Year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
I am well aware he hasn't tied up a new contract yet, but you have to agree it is rather concerning we have heard nothing about talks or negotiations regarding this, yet by New Years Day, clubs will be able to talk to him regarding a free move?

Usually United quickly tie up these kinds of deals, especially when it comes down to being our best player and prospect.

Whats going on?

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He's going to Madrid, that much is obvious. He hates United.

Brophs

The One and Only
I just punched myself in the face.

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

TheMancRedDevil

I am well aware he hasn't tied up a new contract yet, but you have to agree it is rather concerning we have heard nothing about talks or negotiations regarding this, yet by New Years Day, clubs will be able to talk to him regarding a free move?

Usually United quickly tie up these kinds of deals, especially when it comes down to being our best player and prospect.

Whats going on?
I'm sure something was mentioned over the Summer about wanting to tie him to a new £140k/week deal.

Talks probably ARE in progress, just as they will be with several other players whose contracts expire at the same time, we just haven't heard much about it because Rooney's been in the news for other reasons of late.

Rooney being allowed to leave on a free just isn't going to happen.

Actually, here's an article which is quite funny really because it says that United were taking a calculated gamble by delaying his contract talks until after the World Cup because a good WC for Rooney could have given him the clout to increase his wage demands... quite what he can demand after what we've seen in recent months is anyone's guess!

Rooney Contract Talks

TheMancRedDevil

I think you should change your tag to "Redcafe's very own Joey Deakin" (if you're too young to remember who he was, don't look it up, you'll only be offended) :lol:

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
Evra would never say never!!

Try and salvage what you can please
Perhaps you could start a thread tonight about your simple brother who lives in the attic, make out he hacked into your account and started dozens of retarded threads. In order to make it more convincing you should start threads like "Ten out Five in" "Retire Gary Neville" "Why can't Hargreaves just die already?" then to compound the impression of retardation post some stuff about how "The Special One" has a good record of bringing through young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.