Rooney - Wants to stay next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eric 7

sorry was 5/2
Well this transfer wasn't looking likely on Monday - shame the odds weren't better for you! I did say to myself that I wish I'd seen your post but then I would've taken it with a pinch of salt anyway. Now, you are the Oracle!

EverReddy

You saying you do? Dangerous turf you're on then.
sounds to me like the mirror journalists don't know all the details. I'm not saying I know all the details either, but last weekend I shared here the info I got from inside Goodison and as the deal has become public during this last week, so far it's proved to be bang on the money, right down to the 2-year deal, announced by Everton today.

0161_UNITED

sounds to me like the mirror journalists don't know all the details. I'm not saying I know all the details either, but last weekend I shared here the info I got from inside Goodison and as the deal has become public during this last week, so far it's proved to be bang on the money, right down to the 2-year deal, announced by Everton today.
Good luck with that. Expect the same treatment others get on here for these sort of claims.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I've managed to lock it, even though I stopped being and admin about 2 years ago, when Rooney was still good.

All the best lad, some memories he's given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.