Roy Keane - at it again.

Green_Red

Even today, do you think our current midfield would win a battle against Keano and Scholes, not them in their prime, them today. Load them up on PEDs and a few epidurals and they'd make minced meat out of our current lot. Get both of them in for a few training sessions.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Shame it ended so bitterly for Keane. 2 of the most influential persons for winning so many trophies (maybe Keane after Cantona, not that important).

OL29

Interesting to hear Keane’s side of the story, would love to see the video.

freeurmind

weak willed
More fight from Roy in that interview than from any of the players on the pitch in the last 6 years.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not seen that side of him before. Makes me think I've been viewing him wrongly for a while. His comedic timing is genius in places.

Tel074

Nothing much in that . I realised as soon as I read Ferguson's 2nd book that Keane had got alot of things right . An absolute legend and possibly the greatest manager ever but definitely no choir boy . Him a Keane cut from the same cloth

lsd

The Oracle
:lol:
What the hell. I guess you think the same about sir Alex?

He would have achieved nothing if he wasnt ruthless and unforgiving. Do you think he was Santa Claus ?

Oh and :lol::lol::lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Loved that video, very interesting having Neville say through it all

Ban

He would have achieved nothing if he wasnt ruthless and unforgiving. Do you think he was Santa Claus ?

Oh and :lol::lol::lol:
I don't. Keanes comments are still a bit childish. I guess he just likes to argue too much.

Are you proud you posted green smilies?

lsd

The Oracle

Love the McAteer jibe . It's just Roy being Roy . If players want to take pot shots at him he has every right to use what he has achieved compared to their achievements

Al Capone

Nobody knows all the ins and outs of the keane and fergie saga but I am certain behind all the hurt and anger there will be regrets on both sides and also alot of respect and love for each other too. Afterall, they were together for 11 and 1/2 years ;-)

However, when you are up against it and need to come out fighting it is Roy Keane I want in my team. He is in 100% and supports and backs his team mates 100%. His presence will make average players play like good players. We so much need this type of leader. I know he's not everyones cup of tea but he is the type of leader I would respond to and always give whatever extra I have left in the tank.

Hughie77

Great watch, insightful, of how differing opinions on what what was said and what wasn't? It's a typical Keane isn't it, no holding back, right or wrong?
Both him and SAF head strong men, Winners , I think they Still have respect for each other but won't admit it.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I've always thought Roy Keane was THE victim of the 2003-2006 "mini decadence".

Surely it's still hard for him to watch how high SAF got in 2007-2013 without him.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Was a good watch until the last couple of minutes, then it all got a bit depressing.

SirAF

Ageist
absolutely love the guy. Lives and breathes being a winner. Immense fire in him. No characters these days
There’s no doubt that Keane is deeply flawed, but a flawed character is more interesting than a «normal» boring person. Keane’s said a lot of wrong stuff but he’ll always be my favorite United player next to CR7.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's said some outrageous crap since leaving United. However, part of me will always love Roy Keane. The intensity, the natural charisma, the leadership qualities... Nobody close in this current team.