Roy Keane the pundit

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Loving the sky stats scrolling through the bottom. :lol: Already cheering me up.

Oops, wrong thread. That impression. :lol: :lol:

Oranges038

The Harry Maguire impression :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everything he says has been said on here and is spot on.

Irwin99

He is right about Shaw falling back into old habits (yellow card for shirt tugging was a habit I thought he'd finally kicked last season). Thought AWB did alright today though.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I don’t care what anyone says, I fecking love the guy.
Me too. He had bags of ability but even when it wasn’t happening, he gave .. and demanded.. 100% effort, not 90 or 95 or even 99%. He’s not interested in “sorry” and “we’ll do better” because he would have just waited for the next game and shown it, not talked about it.

Keane, Rio, Giggs, Scholes, Beckham.. great players but total commitment as well. Its an absolute must for me for a United player. Hopefully you beat teams by ability but some days it doesn’t happen and commitment/sprinting back can change a loss to a draw. Liverpool result hurt but the lack of effort hurt as much as the score line... today both were better.

Sviken

Said what everyone is thinking. Good on him. That impression :lol:
Not in regards to his mate. This is the thing I dislike about Roy. He'd tell it like it is when it comes to the players, but his mates? Nah, they're perfect.

Deery

Dreary
Tough on AWB he always gives his all and bails us out more times than not, always plays too. He might be a bit limited going forward but doesn’t stop him trying and getting crosses in.

VictoriaRed

My favourite player, ever. Would be the first name on my team sheet, easily. He's right though. We don't have any character. AWB was better today, but sometime it seems like he shites his pants when he's on the ball.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
We're all Hasselbaink here, aren't we?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It's a person I never listen to. I never agree with Roy Keane's mindset & even when he gets it right- he says it the wrong way to me.

Just as some feel like Ole's management has reduced his legendary status as a person or player - it's how i feel about Keane everytime he opens his mouth. Everytime he talks I disagree and then realise that he tried to go in to management and failed miserably.

padzilla

Hipster

Dreadful stuff, it's about Sky's level these days, producing content for people who read Joe and think Paddy Power ads are the height of wit.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

Don’t mind either as pundits, but the whole thing looked fake and contrived for clicks. SSN Twitter, Carragher and Neville immediately sharing it on their own feeds reinforcing that impression.

Ladron de redcafe

Don’t mind either as pundits, but the whole thing looked fake and contrived for clicks. SSN Twitter, Carragher and Neville immediately sharing it on their own feeds reinforcing that impression.
That's always the impression I get with these guys.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
We usually watch Italian Sky, but we saw the English language TV coverage of the match yesterday and I have no idea why Keane's working as a commentator. He's dour and miserable and so critical. He looks like he's hating being there too, like a kid who's been forced to go on a visit to granny's house.

There must be many better choices.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
We usually watch Italian Sky, but we saw the English language TV coverage of the match yesterday and I have no idea why Keane's working as a commentator. He's dour and miserable and so critical. He looks like he's hating being there too, like a kid who's been forced to go on a visit to granny's house.

There must be many better choices.
He’s not a commentator but a pundit in the studio.