Roy Keane

RooneyLegend

What should he have done at that point? Ripped his shirt off? Escalated the situation further? Not entirely sure where you wanted Keane to go with someone who is clearly living in a mental place.
He should've backed his point up that they were indeed sloppy in parts. He's Roy Keane after all.

simplyared

Keane was great in the beginning with his punditry. However he's now becoming a bore imho. He's being used by Sky to be controversal, outspoken you name it. People will get sick of it. As soon as Klopp started talking systems he lost Keane. Keane never speaks systems.

Bwuk

Keane speaks a lot of sense about United.

Completely spineless today.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Roy would've described this Liverpool performance as sloppy. :D

m1tch

He called it over a year ago
"We'll keep doing this conversation about this club for the next 2, 3, 4 years ..."

Virtually everything he said would be a reasonable response to Sunday, and I expect it'll be just as fitting this time next year.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not calling out Ole. But calling out the players.
neither he nor Neville are going to because Ole’s their old teammate but both are quite clearly seeing an inevitability about him (Ole) going

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't put myself through his thoughts on that! I'd had enough punishment today!

marktan

I can't believe there are people who actively wait to hear Roy Keanes thoughts on football. As if life wasn't depressing enough

Offsideagain

If anyone believes what Keano said about United isn’t true, what is the truth? How can these group of players beat PSG and RB Leipzeig but lose so tamely to Spurs and Arsenal? Either they have no talent or no balls or maybe both. Sideways passing again, no crunching tackles apart from Pogba in the penalty area. Another shitfest.