Roy Keane

Irwin99

I think had he behaved himself he might have stayed on another season at United but In the end I think Sir Alex was happy to get rid because of the friction between him and Carlos.

He wasn’t as good as he was before his hip op in 2003 but It’s easy to forget that his last full season in 04-05 was pretty good in terms of his performances. His stats for that season are excellent and he put in some dominant displays in big games at Anfield and Highbury.

It’s also interesting that Brian Clough said he should have dropped back into being a centre back as he got older. There was talk of it after he played really well in a match against Juve as a centre back. I wonder if he could have prolonged his career that way?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Looks like he only got out of bed, and the wrong side to add to that

acnumber9

Just when I can agree with him he comes out and says something stupid like De Gea should be catching that header.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Feck knows how he keeps a straight face when Evra is giggling like a ten year old.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just when I can agree with him he comes out and says something stupid like De Gea should be catching that header.
Let’s not go down this route again. They don’t have to be accurate with everything they say and we don’t have to scrutinise all of it

Falcow

Ddg really has to cut out the mistakes, makes far too many these days and its costing us.

Brophs

The One and Only
Talking about beating up your goalkeeper is a completely normal way to analyse a game and do punditry, for a grown man.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Talking about beating up your goalkeeper is a completely normal way to analyse a game and do punditry, for a grown man.
:lol:
but it’s entertaining at least

Tel074

Talks complete sense . I'd love him in the changing room at HT instead of sat doing punditry

Wolverine

Love how much he cares :keano: and how much it physically pains him seeing that.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
I love how much Keane still begrudgingly loves United with all his heart.

cj_sparky

Keane spot on at half time. De Gea's mistake was embarrassing, the save he made from Son I expect everyone who calls themselves a goalkeeper to make.

Spot on with Maguire as well.

Josep Dowling

In fairness he was captain in one the most successful periods in our history. I’d rather take his judgment on it. David needs a kick up the ass, so many individuals errors recently. Sir Alex would have booted him out before the ridiculous pay rise he got.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He may go a bit mental with his words, but he's right with what he's trying to say.
We should expect a certain standard from United players, and we haven't been getting the kind of effort/performances you'd expect.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Roy is a serial winner and he doesn't accept mediocrity.

He's being honest, and there's nothing wrong with that.