Roy Keane

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shite I turned over - what did I miss?? :(
Basically just speaking sense on Klopp’s constant whinging and exaggerating on injury problems and general woe is me behaviour.

Mike Smalling

Shite I turned over - what did I miss?? :(
Calling Liverpool 'bad champions' for folding so easily and now having a top four scrap on their hands. Also criticized them for all the excuses that are being made (injuries, covid, etc.) and correctly pointing out that City are also missing two of their best players and the 7-2 happened before VVD got injured.

It was actually spot on. Sometimes I grow a bit tired of Keano's stick, but he was correct about this.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Micah Richards: "People were talking about Spurs winning the league."

Roy Keane: "What people?"

Richards : "Different people."

Keane:"Yeah people who haven't a clue about football."

:lol: :lol:

Okey

I love Keano even more (if that's even possible) watching that.

paulscholes18

Micah Richards: "People were talking about Spurs winning the league."

Roy Keane: "What people?"

Richards : "Different people."

Keane:"Yeah people who haven't a clue about football."

:lol: :lol:
:lol: Harry Redknapp on transfer deadline day said he thought Spurs would win the league

cyril C

Calling Liverpool 'bad champions' for folding so easily and now having a top four scrap on their hands. Also criticized them for all the excuses that are being made (injuries, covid, etc.) and correctly pointing out that City are also missing two of their best players and the 7-2 happened before VVD got injured.

It was actually spot on. Sometimes I grow a bit tired of Keano's stick, but he was correct about this.
Just 12 months ago I was labelled not being a MU fan because I did not appreciate the Liverpool Champion squad, now I am double confused.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Can’t really argue with anything he said TBH. Liverpool won their first title in a generation (their holy grail) and it seems like they thought ‘job done’ and started patting themselves on the back.

But there’s the next year. Can you go back to back? And the year after that. Can you ‘threepeat’? And the year after that. Same thing with the Champions League.

It never stops with elite level sport, it’s a ‘what have you done for me lately?’ business, not a ‘what did you do last season?’ business. He hilariously points out that it’s quite a fall to go from champions to questioning whether you can get back in the top four.....

I think it’s also fair for him to call out the litany of excuses that the media have been making for them (and they have been making for themselves). Usually complaints that affect everybody, like empty stadiums, Covid weirdness, fixture congestion and injuries. These are issues that everyone is dealing with, not just Liverpool

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
There was a whole heap of ‘run your mouth off at me now, you cnut’ directed towards Klopp in everything he said.

A grudge match with Keane is for life, not just heated post match interviews.

red4ever 79

Greatest captain our club ever had. Inspirational player. Shame he is not connected with the club in some way as he understands what it takes to be a winner, then again I could see him landing one on De Gea or Maguire and getting prosecuted.

Greatest captain our club ever had. Inspirational player. Shame he is not connected with the club in some way as he understands what it takes to be a winner, then again I could see him landing one on De Gea or Maguire and getting prosecuted.
great captain, loved him as a player - but he’s from a different time, and I wouldn’t want him at the club in any official capacity.

edit. Like his punditry.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
He doesn't need to be involved with the club for this to happen. It'll happen if he sees them on the streets :lol: