Rugby 2019 Discussion

RORY65

Ireland's kicking today has left a lot to be desired
He's not been the only guilty party by any means (although he is the player who tends to kick most for Ireland) but it's gone slightly unnoticed that Murray hasn't been anywhere near his best since returning from injury, I thought Exeter won the kicking battle at Thomond a couple of weeks ago.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He's not been the only guilty party by any means (although he is the player who tends to kick most for Ireland) but it's gone slightly unnoticed that Murray hasn't been anywhere near his best since returning from injury, I thought Exeter won the kicking battle at Thomond a couple of weeks ago.
May has been great under the high ball though, and it's come as a surprise to Ireland - they've constantly targeted him thinking it was a weak spot in the pitch

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
It would have been an interesting call if Marmion was fit. He might have got the nod.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
This feels great lads!

I've probably jinxed it

RORY65

May has been great under the high ball though, and it's come as a surprise to Ireland - they've constantly targeted him thinking it was a weak spot in the pitch
He's been terrific. Ireland can feel aggrieved about the forward pass for the Slade try and getting called for a line out not being straight, when it went towards England's side, which led to three points but the reality is that they've been second best by a long way and the tactics that they thought would hurt England haven't worked at all.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He's been terrific. Ireland can feel aggrieved about the forward pass for the Slade try and getting called for a line out not being straight, when it went towards England's side, which led to three points but the reality is that they've been second best by a long way and the tactics that they thought would hurt England haven't worked at all.
Bingo. Some of the players need a fecking slap - the tactics have been bad, but we've executed them even worse.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Bad call for the try but England deserve the win regardless.

And another try.

Phil

getting called for a line out not being straight, when it went towards England's side.
Still to one side and a penalty no? Weird even so as it's literally never penalised

Wow what hands there

RedDevilRoshi

Jeez, another gift for an England try. Ireland have been very poor but take nothing away from England, they have been terrific.

Bonus point as well which I never saw coming pre-match

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Ireland were unlucky with that forward pass, however they can't blame it all on him, they've been naive and very silly
Complacent is the perfect word
Yeah I'd agree with that. But swings and roundabouts with all that really. Think we've been worth it.

aNyOnE bUt eNglAnd

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Get in England .. 6 nations has got off to a perfect start this year.