Rugby League 2022

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
We've sold our arse to Sky and get feck all in return.

As an aside Wigan struggled away to Trin today, meaning the hubcap is absolutely out of the question. Regardless of what the games mean to the two sides I've disappointed with a few of our performances this year, where the defence isn't good enough and the handling and passing is way below par. We'll be sent packing in the play-offs if we serve this up.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Well done the RFL for making a correct decision for the good of the game, not that you do so that often.

Catalans beat Leeds the other week then rested their entire team against Wigan. I reckon home advantage will tell tonight even if Leeds are dark horses to reach the final

DanielofLeyland

Leeds been on a really good run. Rohan Smith done a great job so far. Although they were poor against Castleford I see them doing Catalans tonight.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Leeds been on a really good run. Rohan Smith done a great job so far. Although they were poor against Castleford I see them doing Catalans tonight.
Well done the RFL for making a correct decision for the good of the game, not that you do so that often.

Catalans beat Leeds the other week then rested their entire team against Wigan. I reckon home advantage will tell tonight even if Leeds are dark horses to reach the final
Yes, nope, yes :wenger:

Wigan hit the wall and put in a really frustrating performance. We were unable to handle key injuries and looked toothless in attack all night long.

Take nothing away from Leeds, who have done really well to get to the final. I need the match to somehow be forfeited by both teams I don't want either to win another title!

Last edited:

DanielofLeyland

Leeds would have been challenging for top spot if they started the season with Smith. Superb performance from them to nullify Wigans pressure in the first half and take the game away from us before the sending off.

Fair play to them. Good season overall from Wigan. Cup winners and better performances from last year. Shame we lose Briers but hopefully onwards and upwards. As for the final... I'll be Leeds that night.