Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
The pass seemed to leave the hands backwards and then float forward. De Allende packing down at openside flanker for this scrum.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
I do wonder if NRL clubs are looking to sign the Aussie number 9 asap.

Could earn an easy million from the broncos and a decent amount of sponsorship.

diarm

An entire ingoal area to dive into and he goes down on top of a midget scrumhalf!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
A yellow card for Matt Phillip of Australia. Luke Pearce warned the Wallabies and now they're down to 14.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Australia 19 South Africa 11 at half time. Big scrum by the Wallabies on the cusp of half time.

diarm

Nic White with what I think is the first ever 50-22 in test rugby.
First one of those I've seen full stop I think. I bet Ronan O'Gara looks at this rule and wishes it was a thing when he was playing. He would've been the most in demand player on the planet!

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
SA with their 3rd try from a rolling maul. The backs joined this one and I'd make that illegal but I have direct line to World Rugby.

SirAnderson

Silly silly penalty to give away there right at the death from SA, but tbh we were not up to scratch this game, Aussies were handling us quite well, aside from our rolling mauls.
On to the next one.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Missed this with Sunday league. Anyone got a link to some (extended) highlights?

RooneyLegend

Time to get Goosen in, Pollard is killing us. Our whole game is based on converting those kicks. He did the same against the Lions luckily we had Morne on standby. Completely unaccaptable by him.

freeurmind

weak willed
Pollard has to be dropped now surely. Well done Australia, they played a heck of a game, well deserved win.

Status
Not open for further replies.