Rugby Union 21/22/23 Discussion | RWC time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

So many handling errors from New Zealand. Ireland thoroughly deserved winners. Hope England-Australia is another good game, looking forward to watching Marcus Smith.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I am still shocked that after the disallowed try they decided to kick the 3 points. They had done nothing all game and this was their first time with any sustained possession. Also Ireland could have had a card if there was another penalty

Swedish_Plumber

That’s some result for Ireland.

Scotland game was ok, disappointing second half but we couldn’t deal with them without giving away those penalties. They’re not the type of side to kick for the corner when 3 is readily available. Then you find yourself out of the game in a flash.

Zoo

Australia’s discipline has been poor they are going to throw the game away if they carry on.

Dan_F

This is such a strange game. England have been pretty dominant, had a man advantage for 20 minutes, yet only lead by 4 points.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Some dumb rugby from England today. Twice just let Australia pick the ball up out of rucks. Game should be put away but it's well in the balance here. Australia have been poor too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Scoreline reflects the play in the end, maybe a tad generous. If ever a game was having a 60m sprint from front rowers to seal it, it was this one.

dbs235

England now 26-25 head to head with Australia. The only northern nation to have a positive head to head against the 3 big southern teams?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Took me a moment. Feck you!

In other news, I crashed my car on the way home from the game. So my memory of being at the Aviva on such a historic night will be inextricably linked with hassle, stress and anxiety. FML.
Damn! Not badly I hope?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Reversed into someone in a fecking carpark. So no lives were ever at risk. Mashed the back of my car up. And did the same to the car I hit. All my fault. Just an admin pain in the hoop from here. And pain in the wallet when I renew my insurance.
Bollocks. Bit of a schoolboy error but at least you can say you were lost in a wave of delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.