Music Run The Jewels | RTJ4 out now - released early

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
I have thrown a lot of things since that post and justified it only by saying "RTJ" to whomever is closest too me at the time. Also work reneged on giving me the time off so I quit.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
F*cks sake. By the time I'm home they'll be done with the European leg and doesn't look like they're doing Aus/NZ.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
F*cks sake. By the time I'm home they'll be done with the European leg and doesn't look like they're doing Aus/NZ.
It was only an hour and 20 minutes so quite short, which is my only criticism, but it was epic, the crowd were absolutely feeding off them in Dublin.

Also I've never seen a more hipster gig in my life :lol:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
It was only an hour and 20 minutes so quite short, which is my only criticism, but it was epic, the crowd were absolutely feeding off them in Dublin.

Also I've never seen a more hipster gig in my life :lol:
What he said. I expected more "aliriiiiiiiii matesssssss" but nah. Very white...

ZupZup

Went to the one in Manchester... amazing. The place was absolutely bouncing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They're playing with Flatbush Zombies in July. F*ck I need to live in the US.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They're going back to to the UK in November! I should actually be home for that :D

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Gutted these lads are playing in the middle of the day on the main stage at Glastonbury. Definitely should be a John Peel headliner, they're wasted on that main stage.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
New track which features on the new FIFA ad:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have a single ticket to see them in Brixton on Sat 11th and can’t go. Anyone wanna buy it off me for Caf discount?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Got to see them live down here in Melbourne in early January, they were farqing awesome. So good with the crowd.

I hope they are working on their next album. In the meantime here's something Killer Mike and Big Boi did with Tom Morello. He suits the hard guitar IMO.

Last edited:

Dante

Average bang
I've only just heard this. They released it in October for the Venom film.

Apparently, they're also working on RTJ4.

Dante

Average bang

It looks like it's been delayed (understandably). But this tune is an absolute fecking banger.

Hopefully it won't be long now.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Nice.
Also,love the pairs solo work.Killer Mikes R.A.P. Music is one of the best albums I've ever listened too.

:lol:

Last edited:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Nice.
Also,love the pairs solo work.Killer Mikes R.A.P. Music is one of the best albums I've ever listened too.

:lol:
Proto RTJ given it was produced by El-P, it has been an almost flawless nearly 8 years or so of releases from the pair of them.

Yankee And The Brave

El-P is definitely moving the needle with his production again, last album slapped but was played pretty safe by his standards. This is a bit more progressive and abrasive than their recent output, a bit more RTJ2 vibes.

Dante

Average bang
RTJ4!
PREORDER STARTS.....NOW!
DIGITAL RELEASE: JUNE 5TH / PHYSICAL SHIPS SEPTEMBER 2020

*Cover by Timothy Saccenti
*Lettering by Nicholas Gazin

Dear Jewels Runners Worldwide:

We were asked to write a message to you guys but all we can think to really say is THANK YOU.

Thank you for your support, thank you for your patience, and thank you for inspiring us to keep doing what we love. This is, as you know, our 4th album. We never thought that when we were doing the first one that RTJ would become our whole lives and honestly we are so grateful it did.

Thank you. From those that are buying the vinyl, or anything else, to those who are simply looking forward to the free download, or supporting on streaming. You are all appreciated and welcome in our world. To us you are Jewel Runners forever.

PREORDER

Yes!!