Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

nimic

something nice
Scout
Yeah why don’t you shave off the hear off his dead corpse. A fecking ‘collaborator’ seriously?!
In what way was he not literally a collaborator, though?

It is reported that Kuleshov actively cooperated with the invaders and even applied for the position of chief of the occupation police of the city.
That's pretty much the dictionary definition of a collaborator.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I was absolutely wrong in the way the war would play out but I’m still on course in terms of Ukriane getting partitioned.

Paxi

In what way was he not literally a collaborator, though?

That's pretty much the dictionary definition of a collaborator.
So if a lad had pro Russian views, in a contested area.. (Russian/Ukrainians) you think it’s okay to leave him as you just saw him?

spiriticon

Read the room, Germany...

Reading this boils my piss. Why can't we be in favour of surrendering Germany instead of Ukraine for the sake of world peace? Swap Kyiv for Berlin?

The US should probably remove all their military hardware from Germany before they get surrendered to the Russians with a whimper in the future.

Last edited:

nimic

something nice
Scout
So if a lad had pro Russian views, in a contested area.. (Russian/Ukrainians) you think it’s okay to leave him as you just saw him?
Sorry, putting it in terms of "pro Russian views" and "contested area" is absurd. This is someone who reportedly applied for the position of chief of the occupation police, wanting to work for the people who invaded his country. I absolutely think that makes him a fair target in the eyes of many (most) Ukrainians, and I find it hard to blame them.

Paxi

I was right all long it seems about you. Kacapy gonna kacap.
What we’re you right all along? From what I could I remember, you ordered me out of my own country…

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Reading this boils my piss. Why can't we be in favour of surrendering Germany instead of Ukraine for the sake of world peace? Swap Kyiv for Berlin?

Can the West not do a trade?
Same. People devoid of all rationality. Just giving up hundreds of thousands of peoples lives to the oppressed life of being a Russian because it's an easy way out. Ukraine will keep fighting to protect their land as they should have every fecking right too.

Paxi

Sorry, putting it in terms of "pro Russian views" and "contested area" is absurd. This is someone who reportedly applied for the position of chief of the occupation police, wanting to work for the people who invaded his country. I absolutely think that makes him a fair target in the eyes of many (most) Ukrainians, and I find it hard to blame them.
That guy that was shot up was meant to be a journalist. Nothing more. If there is something more I haven’t heard about it.

spiriticon

Same. People devoid of all rationality. Just giving up hundreds of thousands of peoples lives to the oppressed life of being a Russian because it's an easy way out. Ukraine will keep fighting to protect their land as they should have every fecking right too.
Honestly, all those in support of Ukraine's surrender should be offered to Putin in exchange for captured Ukrainian soldiers.

Let all these mouthpieces do their bit for 'peace' and let them find out first hand whether Russia follows the Geneva Conventions.

Geneva Conventions, my arse.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

The US should probably remove all their military hardware from Germany before they get surrendered to the Russians with a whimper in the future.
Of course you can. But keep in mind, this is an open letter written by some idiots, none of them hold any relevant position in German politics or administration.

Oh and by the way, I would surrender Berlin to anyone just to get rid of it :devil:

spiriticon

Of course you can. But keep in mind, this is an open letter written by some idiots, none of them hold any relevant position in German politics or administration.

Oh and by the way, I would surrender Berlin to anyone just to get rid of it :devil:
:lol:

I understand that Germany is caught between a rock and a hard place and it is difficult for them politically.

However, articles like this do not help at all and makes things worse.

Surrendering Ukraine isn't going to solve the problem, it merely transfers the problem from Ukraine to Poland.

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That guy that was shot up was meant to be a journalist. Nothing more. If there is something more I haven’t heard about it.
Quite the series of posts. You backtracked to acknowledging your wilful ignorance quite quickly.

frostbite

:lol:

I understand that Germany is caught between a rock and a hard place and it is difficult for them politically.

However, articles like this do not help at all and makes things worse.

Surrendering Ukraine isn't going to solve the problem, it merely transfers the problem from Ukraine to Poland.
Germany does not care about Ukraine. Or Poland. Or the Baltic countries. They can all be given to Russia. Germany only cares about Germany and the economy. Everyone else can do whatever, they don't care how many people die or are sent to Siberia. Germany wants the war to finish quickly, so that they can return to a profitable relationship with Russia, which has been their goal in the past two months.

spiriticon

Germany does not care about Ukraine. Or Poland. Or the Baltic countries. They can all be given to Russia. Germany only cares about Germany and the economy. Everyone else can do whatever, they don't care how many people die or are sent to Siberia. Germany wants the war to finish quickly, so that they can return to a profitable relationship with Russia, which has been their goal in the past two months.
Economy or not, if Ukraine and Poland both prefer to surrender then Germany is next on the list. They should be very careful what they wish for.

Paxi

Quite the series of posts. You backtracked to acknowledging your wilful ignorance quite quickly.
Yes, quite. Never enjoyed a Ukrainian journalist being capped or any other journalist..

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
You really should relax a little. I don't even know the people who signed this open letter. It's not relevant and the vast majority here is in full support of Ukraine. Scholz is pretty much isolated in his own coalition as well.

Criticism is justified but what you are proclaiming here has nothing to donwith objectivity.

Paxi

Russia is exercising its power across the Black Sea and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
I’m a Brit. I love the fecking craic, so on and so forth…

You can’t tell me Russia hasn’t absolutely made
Its power known.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
We get it, you hate Germany. It becomes a bit tiresome by now that you always talk in absolutes. I don't know why you feel such hate against all of us, but I have to say it starts to become insulting what you are doing here.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Russia is exercising its power across the Black Sea and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
You love the fecking craic of this?

Paxi

I’ll just love it when Russians or Germans or anyone can stop capping people

spiriticon

Its power known.
It's power in the Black Sea is currently underwater. A Ukrainian 'cultural heritage site', apparently.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout

Its power known.
I can tell you Russia has made the incompetence of it's armed forces and the government they answer to very well known indeed. I doubt I'm alone in being surprised by just how shit they have proved to be.

Whatever happens in Ukraine Russia will have goaded it's perceived enemies into increasing military spending to a level with which it cannot possibly compete.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

Its power known.
What Russia has made known is its barbarity, its cruelty, its lack of any and all morals, its deceit, and its hollow vanity.

As for its "power", its military is currently getting battered beyond repair by Ukraine, its Black Sea flagship was sunk by a nation without a navy, and its economy is on course to become smaller than that of Holland.

Russia's status will soon be not too dissimilar from that of North Korea - isolated, cut off from the global internet, its technological base collapsing, its infrastructure crumbling, its brightest and best people having fled overseas if they can, its international status that of a pariah, prison-state.

The Firestarter

Its power known.
They also permanently occupied the bottom of the black sea. Definitely made their power known. It will be remembered as a museum site as well.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

Its power known.
Ah here it is. The I'm a brit card but I love the craic. Your post is as embarrassing as the Russian army performance. You are very transparent by the way.

Paxi

[/QUOTE]
I’m in a unique position to tell you to s
I can tell you Russia has made the incompetence of it's armed forces and the government they answer to very well known indeed. I doubt I'm alone in being surprised by just how shit they have proved to be.

Whatever happens in Ukraine Russia will have goaded it's perceived enemies into increasing military spending to a level with which it cannot possibly compete.
Sounds like we gouged ourselves into stupid shit. I’m certainly not responsible for it.

Paxi

What Russia has made known is its barbarity, its cruelty, its lack of any and all morals, its deceit, and its hollow vanity.

As for its "power", its military is currently getting battered beyond repair by Ukraine, its Black Sea flagship was sunk by a nation without a navy, and its economy is on course to become smaller than that of Holland.

Russia's status will soon be not too dissimilar from that of North Korea - isolated, cut off from the global internet, its technological base collapsing, its infrastructure crumbling, its brightest and best people having fled overseas if they can, its international status that of a pariah, prison-state.
Proof please mate.

Paxi

They also permanently occupied the bottom of the black sea. Definitely made their power known. It will be remembered as a museum site as well.
Absolutely. Is there anyone in this thread that needs updating? Russia are blocking off the Azov sea for strategic purposes.