Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You actually believe that? You think a force of 30 btg could capture a city of Kiev.

Please explain that to me?

I will say this,Russia sent 18’s green men there
What do you think the Russian forces were doing around Kiev at the beginning of the war and what were their intentions?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Where do you or your dad think this war is headed? What's the outcome?
My dad is no longer GRU. However he was there and he told me that it was absolutely horrible - nothing like he’d ever seen.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Those guys are LNR,DNR which is under UN charter. Don’t be a smug cnut about It cause If you did you did you talking to Zakharova.
OK Paxi, goodnight and god bless.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What do you think the Russian forces were doing around Kiev at the beginning of the war and what were their intentions?
It’s right to have a private life which includes to apply to any country in the world.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Hey you. Show me one proof of evidence? I have absolutely never ever denegrated.
You’re a disgrace.
You're kidding me, right? This thread is 860 pages long, the evidence has been linked many times. If you're seriously denying that the Russian military has committed war crimes in Ukraine, you're even more pitiful than I thought. I may be a disgrace, but you're clearly a dictatorship fetishist.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It’s right to have a private life which includes to apply to any country in the world.
Wrong post but there is no 'right' to enter any and all countries around the world and (happy to be corrected on this) I've never heard of a UN mandated right to be able to go wherever you want to go to. This is something those of us who originate from the global South are already all too aware of.

Travelling is a privilege, one that the host country can refuse you in the visa application process, at the border even once you've gotten a visa (and most visas come with a disclaimer about how this doesn't constitute agreement to enter and that a border guard will have the final say) or even after you've entered the country if they perceive you to have not followed their rules.

A Zambian or Afghan does not have the right to fly to Moscow, New York or Berlin tomorrow and be expected entry. Just not how the world works sadly.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Sight seeing, obviously. How can you be so blind, it's clear as day

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Sight seeing, obviously. How can you be so blind, it's clear as day
Indeed. By some distance the worst poster on this thread and seemingly just thrown in a racist comment too via pm.

Adds nothing to the thread whatsoever.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I tried to ignore this clown, but the Caf won't let me.

Look the fact that I have direct line to Wagner group top brass - you want to ban for it - fine.
you guys sit in ech chamber and get your updates from James Vazquez haha seriously. You guys believe whatever. Or actual person whom knows Utkin on a personal level.
Better hope they don't run into any competent Ukrainian units or they'll get annihilated like they did in Syria when they attacked the US. Probably better off for Wagner if they stick to what they do best: raping and murdering defenseless civilians like they've done in Mali, Ukraine, and everywhere else they've been.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Crimea tourism not going particularly well these days. The Ukrainians have been smart to not sabotage the Kerch bridge thus far.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Crimea tourism not going particularly well these days. The Ukrainians have been smart to not sabotage the Kerch bridge thus far.

And it's not even the longest traffic jam the Russians have produced in this war

Carolina Red

Staff
Has to be a positive for Ukraine.

I just wish the Russians would feck off at this stage
With the damage they’ve done to the bridge, it’s highly likely that the Russians will have to Dunkirk-esque leave behind lots of heavy equipment to get their soldiers back across the river. It would be quite the successful operation.