Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
That dude just get smoked on the shitter?
Reminiscent of Putin's comments in response to his apartment bombings to justify the Second Chechen War.

“If we capture them in the toilet, then we will waste them in the outhouse.”

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
A decade of Russia Today in a nutshell. It will baffle us how we ever permitted that shit to be broadcast in the UK.

Rajma

Seems like the negotiations were done via EU as Russia became a non-entity and nobody trusts them.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
That's a little on the nose, don't you think?

Is there a word for the phenomenon where people that are very knowledgeable about one thing erroneously start thinking they're experts at everything?

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich
This is crazy, almost unbelievable I’d say. I hope to god it’s accurate. I wonder if they have more tanks now than at the start of the war. That would really be something given Russia has lost so many.

Rajma

Elon is a bellend but he’s nothing to do with it, Starlink was disabled in occupied territories and as Ukrainians started to advance really quickly it didn’t adjust to the events on the battlefield.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Both are playing on a misinterpretation of the purpose of intelligence. Its not meant to be a crystal ball for politicians. Rather its meant to inform of present conditions on the ground so policy makers can make choices based on near real time events.