RVP to be a pundit on BT this season

devil in me

I think he well be excellent...always spoke well in the past, seems articulate and intelligent.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Welcome

predator

Youth NITK
Good signing for BT. He's a perfect fit really. Immaculate english, PL legend, and comes across as an intelligent bloke. It will be interesting to hear his input.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Cannot wait to hear him. Absolute cult hero of United. Dare I say that he’s a bit of a modern United legend? Found him extremely satisfying to watch. Had a blip mid season but you knew it was always going to come back. Absolutely loved that celebration with Sit Alex, you could tell that both we’re in extreme respect of each other. That volley was outrageous, though. The free kick against City was an amazing feeling and our wild celebrations just topped it off.

2012-2013 season, is a season I’ll remember as only second to 2008 double in my time watching United, circa 2001.

Edit: Not saying it was our best season after Moscow but it was certainly the most satisfying for me, imo.

RvP was made to play for Man Utd. It’s a pity he didn’t get to represent us in our glory years and in his absolute pomp. Imagine, instead of Berbatov; — (as much as love his talent) ‘twas Ronaldo, van Persie, Rooney and Tevez?

stubie

Interesting addition

Think Sky are long overdue a refresh of their stale cliche pundits

Adamsk7

My favourite Utd goal of his was the one in the FA Cup game v West Ham. The pin point ball from Giggs and that ridiculous control and low drive

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I think he'll most likely talk limitless bollocks. Odds would be in my favour on it in fact. But I won't mind because he's a legend. :D

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Great to see him back on our teles but I really think he should go into management. He’d be excellent imo

SATA

I love his accent, absolutely sexy when he speaks and i'm a bloke saying this. Could never get enough of his interviews when he was at United :drool:

R'hllor

Watch him trying hard to be objective while other pricks around are in full biased mode, Neville MkII.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Too nuanced. He'll be a bore.

19 year old Van Persie would've been a great pundit though.

ValenciaRocks

Hopefully some more insightful analysis in comparison to Micheal "If the ball had gone slightly to the left, that would of been a goal" Owen...