RW Options

LuckyScout78

With a well work and strong 3 men cm midfield. Raphinha, Antony, Ronaldo and Sancho can be really good.

So beside RW. With the department of Pobga, Matic. Ten Hag have a lot to fix.

I m not sure if Amad Diallo is ready to be a regular RW chasing for top 3/4 spot yet.
So a closest to top level of RW is needed. Definitely.

I prefer and vote for Raphinha. But like i said. If Ten Hag the best and or closest to the best 3 men midfield. Antony or Bayer Leverkusen RW Diaby can be 2 another really good options too.

didz

Since what we actually need is a whole new right side, wouldn't it have been great if we could've just bought a RB/RW pair off of someone? Anthony plus Mazraoui would have been incredible.

I've not seen any of Leverkusen, but Frimpong and Diaby have had a good season apparently. Probably a pipe dream to take two important players off them in one blow and as I said, I haven't actually watched them at all this year.

SparkedIntoLife

Tetê is interesting. 22, Brazilian left footed RW on loan from Shakhtar to Lyon til the end of the season. I'm unsure whether they have a buy option but, if not, we should consider him. In 8 matches at Lyon, he has 2 goals and 4 assists. Prior to that, he had 9 goals and 1 assist in 17 games at Shakhtar.

I also really like Michael Olise and, with a rumoured £35m release clause, we could do far worse.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I would definitely take bowen for anything up to 50 million, he is creative and a decent goal scoring winger, he's quick, aggressive, great energy, not afraid to take players on and comes across as a honest hard working player that doesn't neglect defensive duties, I will be surprised if he doesn't find himself at a bigger club by at least next summer.
Screams Liverpool and he'll be good.

Rolaholic

Proven winner, Prem proven and one of the most productive wingers over the last 4 seasons. Would instantly be my top choice at RW for United this summer if he's available.

Wouldn't be surprised if the big dogs are sniffing about though, I'm sure Real would give him a look.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition

Proven winner, Prem proven and one of the most productive wingers over the last 4 seasons. Would instantly be my top choice at RW for United this summer if he's available.

Wouldn't be surprised if the big dogs are sniffing about though, I'm sure Real would give him a look.
Good shout.

For me, maybe Ziyech on the cheap as both he & club might want to part ways. Could be back to his best under ETH.

Mainoldo

Smart business if our scouts actually pull their fingers out.

OL29

Could see him ending up at Liverpool if Mane leaves.

Rossa

Isn’t he quite similar to Sancho? Quick off the mark but ultimately lacking top speed. Playmaker style? Don’t we need someone really quick on that side?

Nick.

Gnabry is inconsistent. Also I'd have converns about his pace.

LuckyScout78

Barcelona is United rival and opponent in future champion league competition. United shall show muscle and battle for Raphinha. If Ten Hag is prefering Raphinha over Antony too.

I can say Raphinha long passes is more precise than Antony. Raphinha long passes and crosses are just amazing. Beside beating players, come down the line and set up a 45 angle assist passes curling it in and straingt long shoot.

But the only problem with Raphinha is. Only Raphinha is not on Messi and world class level. But Raphinha and Antony are really good RW. BUT not world class level yet. But how many world class level RW do it exist out there. No one. Even Messi is over the peak and No Robben either.
So realistic really good RW that is not playing for top clubs out there.

Raphinha, Antony and i have recognize and observed Bayer Leverkusen and France RW in Moussa Diaby. All will strenght United RW. But i might go for this:

Raphinha > Diaby > Antony

I love Diaby straighforward style and no showboating. Its all about when you get the ball. Your only focus is attack attack. Create chances and goals and goals. Always focus on those things and 100 % determination.

Again, those are the 3 options i would consider to buy.

Sea-Cow

So does that price Barca out of a move? Meaning United can swoop in and try to entice someone who obviously doesn't want to play here but only willing to consider it if we pay them 500K a week etc etc

Bojan Djordjic

That price is so ridiculous. Should be about 30-40mn for a player like him. Need to find the next Raphinha because once these guys come to an English club, they become so expensive that it's not worth buying them.

Devil may care

Leeds are pricing him out of a move. I wonder if Ten Hag might use Bruno on the right, I saw some Ajax fans saying they think this might be how he's used to keep his threat in the attack but remove his carelessness from the center of the team.

dutchred

Leeds are pricing him out of a move. I wonder if Ten Hag might use Bruno on the right, I saw some Ajax fans saying they think this might be how he's used to keep his threat in the attack but remove his carelessness from the center of the team.
Diallo is ver similar to Antony. Don't be surprised id Amad is used a a left footed right winger

Devil may care

Diallo is ver similar to Antony. Don't be surprised id Amad is used a a left footed right winger
I just wonder if Amad is physically ready for the PL, but I do think it's possible him or Pellistri get a chance next season as we only have 3 genuine wide options.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I mean we did buy Diallo and Pellistri and have barely seen either of them. I wouldn’t be against giving them both a crack if we strengthen other positions. Sink or swim. There is no evidence they’re anywhere near good enough though.

jesperjaap

I dont think we sign a right winger this summer.

If we do make three big signings that are rumoured a lot, maybe only room for one more smaller signing, two at most. Would have to think DM and RB are the next areas over right wing.

I think for one, there isnt the real stellar right wing signing out there this summer. I think Dembele is the best and is a free but the wages, rumoured attitude and injury problems, make him a huge gamble. I think there are a few top top left wing possibilities....but Raphina is a godo player, is he really top drawer we should be all out for, is Antony either? not sure myself.

Also whether any are ready or good enough full stop or will even ever play for us again (we cant fully know what happens with Greenwood yet).....we do have lots of wing options. If Rashford can get back form (and thats a bug IF, I don tthink he is the answer regardless personally) then Sancho can move over, even Hannibal possibly for the left. If neithe rwork, doesnt Elanga offers us an option on the right.....then we have Pellestri, Amad and also Garnacho for both flanks.

I am not convinced any combination excels next summer but when we may possibly only have DAlot and Laird at right back and only Garner as the only midfielder who seems competently defensively minded.....these positions need improvement over right wing, think we have to give a couple opportunities this summer whether or not that works, we at least no who to keep and sell from them or loan

Telsim

Scousers with Raphinha on the wing. Meanwhile we have Rashford™© and Elanga. :lol: :(

gorky_utd

With diaz and raphinha, pool would have replaced both mane and salah. They probably need a new striker and their attack is set again for next 5 years.

Mainoldo

With diaz and raphinha, pool would have replaced both mane and salah. They probably need a new striker and their attack is set again for next 5 years.
There not quite Salah and Mane though. I’ll take that… it’s like replacing CR7 with Nani.

SparkedIntoLife

Any thoughts on Olise? ETH has been fairly consistent with playing left footed RWs. I really rate him and he has PL experience, though he’s definitely a little raw. Rumour has it that he has a £35m release clause.

dinostar77

I hope the club dont sign anyone to play right wing and use Sancho there. As his backups have Amad and Pellestri. Not much point appointing ETH if you dont give the touth you have a proper run out in the first team. Might as well then employ a cheque book manager.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Any thoughts on Olise? ETH has been fairly consistent with playing left footed RWs. I really rate him and he has PL experience, though he’s definitely a little raw. Rumour has it that he has a £35m release clause.
His stats are really good for expected goals etc. Probably be shafted on price though.

jamesjimmybyrondean

What's the plan here. It seems we've been priced out of moves for Antony and Raphinha. Dembele also likely to stay at Barca. Those were the best options this window. Do we have other alternatives? Do we shift Sancho back to the right and look for a left winger instead? maybe we just go into the season with the options we have

userman

Agreed. I like raph as a player but he's nowhere near Salah or Mane atm.
Neither was Salah or Mane when they bought them from Roma or Southampton though.. Should we continue to go for the "finished article" and pay the premium i.e. the star players with high transfer fees and wage demands, the Di Marias if you like, or should we go for someone on the rise and with the potential of becoming that level of player for half of the outlay?
I personally think we should go for the latter. Worst case we manage to ship them on if they're not good enough (like Daniel James)

Pickle85

Neither was Salah or Mane when they bought them from Roma or Southampton though.. Should we continue to go for the "finished article" and pay the premium i.e. the star players with high transfer fees and wage demands, the Di Marias if you like, or should we go for someone on the rise and with the potential of becoming that level of player for half of the outlay?
I personally think we should go for the latter. Worst case we manage to ship them on if they're not good enough (like Daniel James)
I agree in many ways but in that case our scouting and hit rate for those kind of young, relatively unproven talents needs to improve drastically.