Ryan Fraser

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He has all the hallmarks and quality of an Everton player. I fully expect him to sign for them in the summer.

Varun1

Any idea why he has been demoted to the U21? Just not good enough or had a fall-out with EH.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Again? Didn’t this happen between the two of them at Bournemouth too in relation to a contract or transfer?!!
Yeah this was in 2020:

“I don’t think I was particularly surprised by his decision. I think it’s been clear to us as a club for some time that Ryan wasn’t going to sign a new contract with us,” Howe said of Fraser's situation.

“He’s now played his last game for the football club, he won’t be involved with us for the last nine games.

“I only want players who are fully focused on the relegation battle that we have ahead and I’m looking forward to doing that with my squad.

“These are the most important games this football club has had in recent times and we need everybody in the same position mentally, fighting tooth and nail, giving everything for the football club and Ryan unfortunately, due to his contractual situation, can’t commit to that.”

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He has all the hallmarks and quality of an Everton player. I fully expect him to sign for them in the summer.
Old Firm, could see him at Celtic if he has that allegiance.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Again? Didn’t this happen between the two of them at Bournemouth too in relation to a contract or transfer?!!
He was a regular for Bournemouth right up to covid but then refused to play a single second once it resumed with his contract technically expired.

Think Howe said he forgave him and he was part of their squad up to recently although frequently injured so not sure when he fell out of favour.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Yeah this was in 2020:
He was a regular for Bournemouth right up to covid but then refused to play a single second once it resumed with his contract technically expired.

Think Howe said he forgave him and he was part of their squad up to recently although frequently injured so not sure when he fell out of favour.
Seems a personal situation to me. With how well Newcastle are doing I cant fathom why Fraser wouldn’t want to give his all to be a part of that.