Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
RYAN GIGGS WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY
HE CLASHED WITH RHODRI BECAUSE HE WAS SHAGGING HIS MISSES
EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN HE WANTED
SHITE PERSONALITY
HE WON PLENTY AT CLUB AND NOTHING AT NATION
NATION
NATION LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
He been a ‘star’ since a very young age and had the kind of recognition in his field very few get. People handle it different ways and can lead to all sorts of issues; drink, drugs, womanising and some even have a God complex. Clearly has issues but no excuses for his behaviour, very sad indeed.

Camilo

Well having seen no evidence I'm happy to judge him a dirty shitty bastard. Who needs actual justice and courts and all that pish - he's probably guilty or something.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
The charge still has to be proven.

Why is everyone assuming he's guilty ? Just because he banged his brothers wife doesn't mean he's guilty now for assaulting these two women.

sosolid4u09

Why is everyone assuming he's guilty ? Just because he banged his brothers wife doesn't mean he's guilty now for assaulting these two women.
No but theres a pattern there.... He deserves the benefit of the doubt legally, but not morally

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

That's a fair point. He's still a piece of garbage for doing what he did, it doesn't mean he's naturally stepping up to assault women. In the court of law it's innocent until proven guilty, but rarely in the court of public opinion unfortunately.

Falcow

If the allegations are true,then obviously his actions can’t be condoned.But we still don’t know the entire story...Giggsey may prove to be innocent at the end of the day.The basic tenet of law is innocent until proven guilty...
Agree with this although the episode with his brother does taint ones view.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
People always say "innocent until proven guilty" in these types of threads, like Redcafe is running a criminal trial against whoever it's about.

I'm not sure what people think that means, but it isn't "you can only form opinions about someone and whether they likely did something if it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court".

It's generally good not to rush to conclusions (and you should definitely be careful in what you write about people online) but the burden of proof required to think someone is a scumbag isn't that of a criminal trial.

Last edited:

Pearl's a minger

To get this far the prosecution must think they have a strong case. Guilty or not,the man has serious issues and the further away he is from our club the better. His legacy will always be tainted and in all likelihood his only chance of leading his country in a national tournament has just gone the same way as his chances of winning the boyfriend of the year award.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
That's a fair point. He's still a piece of garbage for doing what he did, it doesn't mean he's naturally stepping up to assault women. In the court of law it's innocent until proven guilty, but rarely in the court of public opinion unfortunately.
You have to realize the court of public opinion is full of people with agendas and pre-conceived notions. Who justify their pre-conceived notions with the idea, "it's the court of public opinion, I don't need to be correct about this feeling I have".

At least wait until the facts are out before deciding one way or another!

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He always seemed really robotic and unemotional, like there's no soul behind those beady eyes.

I get a sociopathic vibe if I'm honest.
Hate to say this, but exactly.

He has the eyes of one of those -doodle dogs, completely doll-like & soulless.

Chairman Steve

Almost 10 years to the month since his last big scandal. He used to be my favourite player ever next to Cantona, and Cantona stands alone since that. He’s also responsible for my cynical outlook on footballers being mostly shitbags in real life and the absolute worst role models.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
RYAN GIGGS WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY
HE CLASHED WITH RHODRI BECAUSE HE WAS SHAGGING HIS MISSES
EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN HE WANTED
SHITE PERSONALITY
HE WON PLENTY AT CLUB AND NOTHING AT NATION
NATION
NATION LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
Please don't remind me of that post!

LJJT

There’s two sides to every story. This doesn’t prove he’s done wrong or is a bad person. He’s still Ryan Giggs. If he was joe bloggs I doubt this would have even got anywhere with the police.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Isn't this more than the first allegation of assault and or domestic violence. No smoke without fire. Guys a twat. Needs to have the law thrown at him
This is a tangent but I hate this saying. There can be smoke without fire- smoke machines. And sometimes (the minority of the time) that's what criminal allegations against celebrities are- smoke machines, people making artificial smoke to simulate real flames. We have to be extremely careful with using the logic that allegations = guilt.

Brophs

The One and Only
There’s two sides to every story. This doesn’t prove he’s done wrong or is a bad person. He’s still Ryan Giggs. If he was joe bloggs I doubt this would have even got anywhere with the police.
Given that you don't know the circumstances, I'd say that's a pretty baseless allegation.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
What? Go out and assault a women then let me know how that works out for you.

Nothing at all to do with the fact it's just because it's Ryan Giggs.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’d say probably the exact opposite.

RedDevil@84

People always say "innocent until proven guilty" in these types of threads, like Redcafe is running a criminal trial against whoever it's about.

I'm not sure what people think that means, but it isn't "you can only form opinions about someone and whether they likely did something if it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court".
There is a difference in how the opinion is said. "I think he is guilty" sounds like an opinion.
"Hope you rot in jail you women beating scum" is much more affirmative and suits someone who is already proven guilty.

youngrell

Certainly doesn’t sound great at this point, but we should wait to hear the details before we reach full hysteria.

The controlling behaviour sounds like the worst part because it suggest long term abuse, but this could also just be an over zealous cop trying to establish a pattern because the alleged assault itself isn’t enough.

It seems to have taken quite a long time to charge him.

Status
Not open for further replies.