Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihai

RYAN GIGGS WAS A GREAT PLAYER BUT A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY
HE CLASHED WITH RHODRI BECAUSE HE WAS SHAGGING HIS MISSES
EVEN THOUGH HE COULD HAVE ANY WOMAN HE WANTED
SHITE PERSONALITY
HE WON PLENTY AT CLUB AND NOTHING AT NATION
NATION
NATION LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
NATIONAL LEVEL
:lol:

redmanx

He’s such an unlikeable guy. Just a proper scumbag basically!
Certainly not somebody you'd like as a neighbour. This is a trait of his character we keep seeing again and again; he says he''ll be pleading "not guilty" but I remember he completely denied the thing with his brothers wife when it first came to light. Ive never thought Giggs was the sharpest knife in the draw and I supported him re the affair with his brothers wife but later it came out that it had been going for several years. It seems he has a serious problem regarding women and needs help but Ive given up on him now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We are seeing here the negative side of worship, the blind side.

Last edited:

Zoo

Innocent until proven guilty and one thing I’ll say about the famous affair is that we have no idea what his brother is like. But it’s mad how duped this has made me feel when growing up and following his career.

FizzyWomack

Sad to see people quick to believe he’s done this before he’s been found guilty. Charged doesn’t mean guilty. How about we wait till the verdict then go from there?

Hopefully he’s innocent.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Some of you lot make it sound like you all sleep with a bible under the pillow.
Precisely. We shouldn't judge a guy who sleeps with his brother's wife and beats women. Drinking alcohol from time to time, smoking cigs and sometimes driving 5 miles over the limit on a clear road puts us in no position to.

Last edited:

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
There’s two sides to every story. This doesn’t prove he’s done wrong or is a bad person. He’s still Ryan Giggs. If he was joe bloggs I doubt this would have even got anywhere with the police.
He is a bad person, absolutely. Even if he's cleared on this one.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Some of you lot make it sound like you all sleep with a bible under the pillow.
There's a whole ocean between bible loving and domestic abusing/serial cheater. But ok then. I mean, cheating is... shitty, but it happens. It does however not happen too often, I'd imagine, that someone bangs their brothers wife for 8 years

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
There's a whole ocean between bible loving and domestic abusing/serial cheater. But ok then. I mean, cheating is... shitty, but it happens. It does however not happen too often, I'd imagine, that someone bangs their brothers wife for 8 years
If recent trends on certain sites is anything to go by you'd think actually most people bang their brothers wife or something similarly disgusting. Every day. Ryan Giggs was a terrific footballer but man he does strike me as some sort of a sociopath and clearly has a bad track record with woman and has proved a lack of morality. I'm surprised he is still around in football to be honest.

OrcaFat

I don’t want to believe this stuff but the mere fact that he is accused and charged is a very bad sign.

The full truth will never be known, we’ll only ever have the opposing sides of the story and we (and the law and the world) will have to decide who to believe.

And let’s imagine he’s innocent; even then he must be going about his life in all the wrong ways just to end up in a mess like this.

It’s grim to face up to it but he’s probably a cretin and potentially a dangerous one.

redmanx

Precisely. We shouldn't judge a guy who sleeps with his brother's wife and beats women. Drinking alcohol from time to time, smoking cigs and sometimes driving 5 miles over the limit on a clear road puts us in no position to.
Hes been charged with similar offences before, or is this latest scandal related to it? Theres little doubt Giggs has a problem regarding his treatment of women and this has been a recuring factor for several years. At the very least he treats women abysmally and maybe thats not enough to warrent a prison sentence, he faces a minimum of 5 years, but its not like hes not been here before. As a footballer Giggs was divine, but hes a poor excuse for a man.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Always knew that Ryan Goggs is the better one.

Last edited:

joso157

As a fellow countryman, and someone who grew up watching him make his debut and spend 20 odd years at the club, it pains me to see all this. He was doing a cracking job with the National team too. Its crazy that someone with such an immaculate playing career can be such a troubled character off the pitch, I mean it's not like he was acting like Joey Barton or something. His dad's partner was a work colleague of my mum, the tales she used to come out with, it sounded like the script for a hollyoaks episode, I always dismissed it as sour grapes as he disowned his dad and ditched his surname, but it seems Fergie was the master at keeping things under wraps and away from the public eye.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
I know they say "innocent until proven guilty" but it's hard when it involves any type of assault against women. I named my son Ryan. I got over the affair. I won't be able to get over this...

Yagami

Good post resistant
He used to have such a squeaky clean image before the news of his affair, and it's been downhill ever since. I think Giggs was the one player most would've bet on to be as class off the pitch as he was on it prior because, to me anyway, he always came across as a down to earth, genuine guy.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Innocent until proven guilty seems to have gone out of people's vocabulary these days.

Someone

Something
Always looked like a perfect, down to earth player on the field. Never seemed to have any anger issues in him. I was shocked for what he did to his brother, but there's no coming back from this one if convicted.

shahzy

This is a tangent but I hate this saying. There can be smoke without fire- smoke machines. And sometimes (the minority of the time) that's what criminal allegations against celebrities are- smoke machines, people making artificial smoke to simulate real flames. We have to be extremely careful with using the logic that allegations = guilt.
I don't disagree with you at all tbh. But you said it yourself, statistically speaking this is the minority of the time where there is smoke without fire. Chances usually are that there's something there especially if you take past behaviour into consideration in more cases than not though

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Innocent until proven guilty and one thing I’ll say about the famous affair is that we have no idea what his brother is like. But it’s mad how duped this has made me feel when growing up and following his career.
I think part of the problem is how easy it must have been for a lot of these athletes to get away with this kinda shit back in the day and now that we re in the present day some never learned to stop. Just listening to Michael Jordan in that Bulls documentary on Netflix and the stories about drug use and having women come through like a free for all would largely go unreported. Not saying it doesn't happen these days - but it is unlikely to be as widespread and certainly not as blatant as it appeared to be 15, 20, 30 years ago and beyond.

RC89

I used to use Terry as a stick to beat Chelsea fans with. Giggs is a different type of scum altogether.

Denis79

Does not matter what his brother is like. No normal person does what Giggs did, period.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
We also just don’t know what happened immediately before the alleged assault.

This would be especially pertinent if the alleged assault was on film.

[
He was having an affair with his brother’s wife for several years, he denied it, he then refused to apologise and also got his brother exiled from their family. Doesn’t really matter what his brother is like. Ryan is a treacherous scum who did his own blood dirty.

Tallis

It’s amazing how he comes across as such a level headed and decent person when he does interviews and he carried himself on the pitch. Talk about having a dark side.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He's a cnut and the FAW I'm sure will get rid soon and his fellow owners at Salford City should be firmly requesting he sells his share.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
There’s two sides to every story. This doesn’t prove he’s done wrong or is a bad person. He’s still Ryan Giggs. If he was joe bloggs I doubt this would have even got anywhere with the police.
Yeah he's still Ryan Giggs an absolute piece of shit as a person.

bondsname

There would be a statue of Sir Ryan Giggs outside Old Trafford if he wasn’t a cnut.

Cloud7

Considering Giggs' known history it's disappointing that we still have people jumping to his defense immediately just because of who he was as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.