Ryan Giggs charged with assaulting two women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiriticon

He seems to have a real problem with women don't he?

His dick controls his brain 100%

Gavinb33

Although never charged or convicted I don't think? And the allegation came out late 1990's and he was still working for Sky after that. Cannot imagine that same course of events happening today.
“football legend” first beat his wife Alex Best on her 25th birthday, when he punched her to the floor and kicked her six times in the chest and face. She ran to the police, but was persuaded by Best’s friends not to press charges.

Just an excerpt from a column at the time

EngimaMK

This is an example of too many people worshipping others because they have talent.

I hate celebrity worship passionately, happens loads with musicians especially. Stop looking to them for life guidance. On the flipside, because I completely separate the person and the art, I am able to still enjoy the art of some despicable people, without a meed to ‘cancel’ them. Cancelling comes about because people are too invested in celebs in the first place, and expectations have been failed due to their transgressions.
This 1000 times. Was gonna make a similar comment but you've said it all perfectly.

What's actually wrong with Giggs? Is he an evil human being or is there something more to it?
If it was the assault while drunk.... you’d think ok it’s serious but maybe it’s the drink that turns him into an a-hole. But they’ve added “coercive control” that’s actually more psychological and when you think about his behaviour to his brothers and ex sister in law/lover you’d have to say he’s a bit of a psychopath.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh my God. What on earth is wrong with him? Needs punishment and therapy.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
That man has issues, which is weird considering the discipline it took to prolong his playing career into his 40s and no suggestion of anger problems in the game.
I'm willing to seriously question his morals and personal character considering the long, long affair he had with his brothers wife.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I guess football was the distraction. now with more time on his hands he uses it smashing up women. I never would have guessed it. Hopefully not true though.

cian68

Would love to see him face consequences for his actions for once in his life. Clearly a man with no moral compass

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
I can’t remember but didn’t his wife take him back or at least remain supporting him, even after the incident? Either way he was not a very nice person at times
“football legend” first beat his wife Alex Best on her 25th birthday, when he punched her to the floor and kicked her six times in the chest and face. She ran to the police, but was persuaded by Best’s friends not to press charges.

Just an excerpt from a column at the time
Agree with you both. I cannot imagine him getting a broadcasting bid today if he did this now, unlike 20+ years ago.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Well I”m quite dissapointed for him actually.Obviously I don’t know the merits of this case,but he desperately wanted to be a manager and he got an opportunity after waiting for almost 15 months.It’s dissapointing to see him not being able to compete in the Euros...Hopefully he”ll get another job soon...
Weird take about a man that has just been charged with assaulting two women.

spiriticon

Come on guys, Innocent until proven guilty.
Yes but seriously, how has he ended up even being accused of something like this in the first place? Not only one, but two women?

With his sort of history, you'd think he'd live a whiter than white life till the end of time if he wanted to maintain any sort of career in the public eye.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Did he beat up two women on the same night? Really confused. Was it he was dating both behind each others backs and they found out and Giggs became abusive then?

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Well I”m quite dissapointed for him actually.Obviously I don’t know the merits of this case,but he desperately wanted to be a manager and he got an opportunity after waiting for almost 15 months.It’s dissapointing to see him not being able to compete in the Euros...Hopefully he”ll get another job soon...
You should be ashamed of your posts in this thread, but you won't because they make you seem like as much of a CUNextTuesday as Giggs seems to be.

pablo__p

Should write a book "how to tarnish your legacy 101".

Innocent until proven guilty but to be honest he's been dead for me for his previous antics anyway.

Corwin

Innocent until proven guilty.
Some posters here are like witch hunters.

RedDevilRoshi

It just seems like this guy needs serious help. Just seems like an absolute scumbag of a human being as this isn’t the 1st time he has been in the headlines for the very wrong reasons.

Green_Red

Imagine what could have been for his post playing career. What a waster.

United Junkie

This wouldn't suprise me say to say the least. A man that has an 7 year old affair with his own brother's wife is simply not a good person.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
i refuse to believe a shit human being would do anything like this.

Judas

Open to offers
:lol: no white text and no hint that you're joking, horrific post.

Status
Not open for further replies.