Ryan Sessegnon | Performances

RedSky

likes to kick 10-year-olds
Scout
Sancho has 2373 league minutes (2880 total). He is only a few weeks older than Sessegnon.
Yeah but nobody should be comparing him to Sancho. He's not being priced at Sanchos level is he?

It'd be interesting (I can't be bothered it's Friday) to show all teenagers in the top 5 leagues and their stats.

Classical Mechanic

Agreed. He should focus on his development at a smaller club where he's still guaranteed regular playing time.
I think he'll do well at Spurs because I really think he'll take up a free role like Alli, finding space, linking play and getting goals and assists. I think Poch would be a great manager for him to work on developing him like that but also fitness wise and how to play with more intensity.

RedSky

likes to kick 10-year-olds
Scout
I think he'll do well at Spurs because I really think he'll take up a free role like Alli, finding space, linking play and getting goals and assists. I think Poch would be a great manager for him to work on developing him like that but also fitness wise and how to play with more intensity.
I'm not sure he'd get enough minutes at Tottenham, Poch doesn't really rotate his squad all that much in the grand scheme of things. It would depend ultimately what position Tottenham would choose to use him, I could see him as a Dany Rose replacement when they play with a back 3 and wingbacks.

Classical Mechanic

I'm not sure he'd get enough minutes at Tottenham, Poch doesn't really rotate his squad all that much in the grand scheme of things. It would depend ultimately what position Tottenham would choose to use him, I could see him as a Dany Rose replacement when they play with a back 3 and wingbacks.
I think he has enough minutes already to take a back seat. Think he needs to learn from better players and coaches.

InLevyITrust

Supports
Tottenham
More so than Sancho? I don't think so personally.
I do, I think both will be very good players. Just something about him, I could be wrong of course. There is a lot to admire with Sancho, for me his moving abroad and immediate impact has been amazing. Time will tell.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Poch is the type of manager who could bring him along slowly without the massive pressure that Manchester Utd put on young players. Maybe even Watford or Southampton could be a good stepping stone for him