Ryan Tunnicliffe

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Should we look to bring him back?

Played well against us, still a good age, loves the club, good engine, decent on the ball and a cost effective signing for the engine room.

Red00012

Played well against us, still a good age, loves the club, good engine, decent on the ball and a cost effective signing for the engine room.
Once was enough to create a stupid thread

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Good to see he's made a good career for himself. He looked promising in the youth set-up but sometimes you need that extra something to make it at the very top.
Still, he's playing at a good level and did well today.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
That jojojojojojojojojo is a meanie. But still, no. Some of you are so discombobulated by what I don't know that even the dumbest ideas, like a player deemed not good enough for us, released, and now playing in the championship are considered. :houllier:

You know that these teams look good against us because the manager's team talk is dead easy thanks to our dominance under SAF. It's the biggest game of their lives, these teams always play out of their skins against us.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

:lol: feck me some of you are funny

DON’T PANIC ™

I thought he was going to be great when he played in the reserves. Reminded me a bit of Keano when he first arrived at Utd. Good passer and aggression to go with it.
Shame it didn’t work out, but he’s not good enough for a premier league team.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Whatever happened to Larnell Cole, think he went to Fulham with Tunnicliffe at the same time.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
On a serious note, I can't be the only one who enjoys seeing an ex United youngster playing well somewhere, even if it's at a lower level.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
On a serious note, I can't be the only one who enjoys seeing an ex United youngster playing well somewhere, even if it's at a lower level.
United have a great track record for this. We are one of the biggest suppliers to the football pyramid. It is something to be proud of.

SambaBoy

Good to see he's forged a decent career for himself.

Was highly rated in that youth team, and many touted him to be a United regular eventually. Shows why fans need to be careful when they make comments like 'Give Tunicliffe a chance, he can't be much worse than x' or 'We don't need another CM, as we've Tunicliffe coming through' . If a player is good enough, the majority of times they will get a chance to prove it, especially at a club like United. There's not been many youth players we've let go who we should have kept. Every 1-2 years we have a claim for these youth players to be good enough, and to be promoted instead of signing a new player.

Pique was on the fringes of the first-team at the time, and starting games, easy to see why he left as he was behind the 2 best CB's in the world, and had the lure of his boyhood club coming in for him. Pogba was more his agent and him angling for a move.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Very much so. He seems a good guy too.

Didn't he have some bet with his father about playing for United ?
Or it could be someone else I'm thinking of.

izec

Nope. We dont need a guy like him, we are already stacked with better midfielders than him. We need a Matic replacement

No Love

Isn’t this the second time in as many weeks this has been mooted? What the feck is going on, has somebody got money on him returning before the window shuts? :lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Thought he was a right moaner when we faced him in the League Cup. Anytime his team mates didn't pass to him, he'd complain.