Saúl Ñíguez \ Joins Chelsea on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickelodeon

Don't think he's coming to us. But I don't think he'll pull this stuff if he wasn't actually leaving for somewhere.

Would be extremely silly and disrespectful to your own supporters.

sparx99

People don’t think this is happening do they?

I just wish the club would start shutting shite like this down and making these players look fools.

Would be ideal for the club to tweet ‘we have no interest in Saúl.’ Or something to that effect.
Our club court this kind of 'interest' though. They love re-tweets and likes just listen to the quarterly financial calls.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
It's an eSports team, it's been leaked

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Don't think he's coming to us. But I don't think he'll pull this stuff if he wasn't actually leaving for somewhere.

Would be extremely silly and disrespectful to your own supporters.
Not really. He signed a 9 year contract or something crazy. It's widely known that he's an Atleti lad through and through. It's highly unlikely that he'd ask for a move, and even less likely that he'd try to force one through. He's most likely not going anywhere, but if he was sold, I can't imagine it being because of anything other than his club needing the money.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Countdown just extended - embarrassing move really

Suvvernmanc

Yawn. The way the media linked him to us straight away was embarrassing. Would love him here but he'll retire in Madrid

SATA

Is he even a big enough name to cause this unnecessary fuss? I don’t watch La Liga very often so I don’t really know. I mean, does anyone really gives a crap what he’s doing when we all know it isn’t transfer related?

Brightonian

To be fair I'd be pretty excited if I'd just founded a football club, and might want to make a big deal of it. It was the media linking him to us specifically, finding the United player's he's followed over the years on social media etc.

El Zoido

Everyone knew he wasn’t moving, why even hype it up. Nobody gives a crap that he’s founding a club, it definitely doesn’t warrant a three day countdown. What a weird thing to do.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Saul: New club everyone!
United fans: Nah you're just-
Saul: 3 days and you'll know more!
Media: SaUL dRoPs UniTed HiNt?!
United fans: He's literally not, he's just-
Saul: Muahaha syke!
United fans: Yeah, we weren't-
Media: uNiTED FaNS IN sHaMbLeS!

SAFMUTD

Poor feck has the worst marketing advisors, sad sad trick.

SAFMUTD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beingshe7don

This thread should be closed. Neither are we interested in him nor he plans on leaving.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
:lol: Pretty much sums up media coverage of anyone remotely linked to United

crossy1686

career ending
Yawn. The way the media linked him to us straight away was embarrassing. Would love him here but he'll retire in Madrid
The annoying thing is that every neutral fan in the world seems to think we all got our hopes up about this and now we're devastated. I don't think a single United fan believed any of it.

Suvvernmanc

The annoying thing is that every neutral fan in the world seems to think we all got our hopes up about this and now we're devastated. I don't think a single United fan believed any of it.
Yeah I read many people on FB saying the usual 'haha deluded UTD fans' blah blah rubbish.

There are many unattainable players out there and he is one of them.

croadyman

Yeah I read many people on FB saying the usual 'haha deluded UTD fans' blah blah rubbish.

There are many unattainable players out there and he is one of them.
Yeah we are laughing at them for thinking that the majority of our fanbase were going to be gullible enough to buy it

Andersons Dietician

For once in their sorry excuse for a paper I hope to god the Daily Star are actually on to something. Claiming we are interested in getting Saul and he is interested in playing with Pogba and Bruno and getting himself 150K a week.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
For once in their sorry excuse for a paper I hope to god the Daily Star are actually on to something. Claiming we are interested in getting Saul and he is interested in playing with Pogba and Bruno and getting himself 150K a week.
:wenger:

Bojan11

It’s the daily star. They never on to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.