Saúl Ñíguez \ Joins Chelsea on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMcD

It is obviously not about a transfer, and whoever advised him to post this clickbait as a good PR stunt is an idiot. I can only imagine how pissed off his clubs supporters are. I see he is getting plenty abuse on twitter. Can't blame them either. Imagine Rashford doing this

M Bison

Supports
York City
So you want to pair Pogba with Matic. Well, theoretically it is very plausible but I don't think Matic has the legs to cover the back 4 as he used to and Pogba is not very apt at defending to put it mildly.
Presume he meant it will be either Fred or McT paired with Pogba, but only 1 with the other being benched as Bruno will also play (which i agree with).

crossy1686

career ending
Didn’t believe any of this until I read that a Spanish publication has said a transfer to United is done and he’s owned by a third party (Peter Kenyon and George Mendes) and if they accept a bid Atlético don’t have a say in the transfer as they own majority.

crossy1686

career ending
It is obviously not about a transfer, and whoever advised him to post this clickbait as a good PR stunt is an idiot. I can only imagine how pissed off his clubs supporters are. I see he is getting plenty abuse on twitter. Can't blame them either. Imagine Rashford doing this
They’re used to it after Griezmann

FujiVice

Saul's a fantastic player. Would absolutely be perfect for our side. You cant just have a starting 11 anymore. We've seen that this year.

Saying that, if he's the type of character to announce his transfer on twitter and teasing the shit out of his current club, he's not exactly the type of character we should be after. Sounds like a right dick.

dablem_10

Didn’t believe any of this until I read that a Spanish publication has said a transfer to United is done and he’s owned by a third party (Peter Kenyon and George Mendes) and if they accept a bid Atlético don’t have a say in the transfer as they own majority.
wait, isnt illegal to own player rights by third side in UEFA associations?

Betson

It is obviously a PR stunt for some venture he is involved with. This kind of attention seeking trolling fans nonsense would put you off him.

Baneofthegame

Personally don’t think he’s going’s to leave, nor would he announce this in this way.

Think it will be about E-Sports or some other trolling post.

izec

My guess is that he is following the likes of Pogba & Becks because they are connected to this new e-sports venture
Nah, he is just trolling. Or whoever is taking care of his account. They know fans are thirsty and it will get them traction and views.

FujiVice

Now the task should be, have those same accounts followed him back. See who the mugs are.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
A different list here:

Can this really be all about trolling United fans? What about At. Madrid fans?
Those aren't the accounts he's most recently followed. They're just the accounts they mutually follow (notice they all say following for the person taking the screenshots in both pictures).

Luke1995

I don't think the club was ever seriously interested. Maybe in fergie times

Sea-Cow

I'd say less than 1% of people on here actually think this is actually on, people are just having a laugh.
Speak for yourself mate. I've already got the full back tattoo of his face

Cheekiey

This is interesting, I don’t think United as a club would let Saúl announce it himself would they? Uniteds PR would go nuts

RUCK4444

People don’t think this is happening do they?

I just wish the club would start shutting shite like this down and making these players look fools.

Would be ideal for the club to tweet ‘we have no interest in Saúl.’ Or something to that effect.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
If you go on anyone’s Instagram and look at who they are following, it shows you mutual followers first so of course Man Utd fans will follow these accounts too meaning they will show up first. It does not mean that Saul has just started following them recently.

I see this kind of rumour pop up every window.

Brightonian

You'd be surprised
Nah, read the thread. There's not a poster on here who actually thinks this is about a transfer to Manchester United.

I'd be irritated if I was an Atleti fan though. Imagine if Pogba did this to us just to announce some esports thing or buy-in to a local club or whatever.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Maybe just maybe, we have the money due to the virus and we are going ham. Grealish, sancho and Saul as our new LB :drool:

Macedonian Red

We dont need player with similar abilities like Fred and Scott. He does not fit with Pogba and Bruno too. I see logic in transfer like that only if Pogba leave.

Tiber

he is going to announce a fifa ultimate team sponsorship or something shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.