Saša Kalajdžić

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
So Rangnick in his capacity as Austria manager was asked whether it would be detrimental to Kalajdzic's development if he remained at Stuttgart, and he said no, not necessarily, and somehow that is supposed to be a slight on Man United.
Well, it's not. Not everything revolves around your fecking neuroses and obsessions.

Flexdegea

So Rangnick in his capacity as Austria manager was asked whether it would be detrimental to Kalajdzic's development if he remained at Stuttgart, and he said no, not necessarily, and somehow that is supposed to be a slight on Man United.
Well, it's not. Not everything revolves around your fecking neuroses and obsessions.

Mad that a lot of fans from rival teams seem to be the most level headed around here these days.

This place has been insane since that Brighton defeat, made AFTV seem rational

Infra-red

I know we're not great at the moment, but is this seriously the best we can do?
EtH reportedly wants a big, physical striker as a tactical option to add a bit of physicality to the forward line. There aren't many knocking around.

It's not your job to scout players of course, but who else is out there? It's really slim pickings.

Wheato

EtH reportedly wants a big, physical striker as a tactical option to add a bit of physicality to the forward line. There aren't many knocking around.

It's not your job to scout players of course, but who else is out there? It's really slim pickings.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
You lost all credibility with the thread trying to flog us Zirkzee

Hal9000

Those three would not be fourth choice strikers at United. We only have Ronaldo and Martial, and someone like Nkunku or Schik are probably better than either of our current options. This guy would clearly be the third choice at united. Being fourth choice out of three strikers is a position reserved for Arnautovic.
I would suspect the reason why we're looking at someone like Anthony or Gapko would be to let Rashford play upfront if needed. But as I said, your options have all signed new contracts this summer so almost impossible to get.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
You lost all credibility with the thread trying to flog us Zirkzee
Hey, I watched the Benjamin Sesko transfer thread (basically a rather random 18 year old Slovenian from the Austrian league) gain 50+ pages within barely a week and I thought I want some of that, blame me.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Hey, I watched the Benjamin Sesko transfer thread (basically a rather random 18 year old Slovenian from the Austrian league) gain 50+ pages within barely a week and I thought I want some of that, blame me.
Can't blame a man for trying. I admire it. Did pretty well, considering.

Gandalf

I can't believe we have any genuine interest in this guy. If we are broke, sign Belotti for free, if we have money get Jonathan David but not some Austrian lump who would make Weghorst look like prime RVP.

The Purley King

Who is this geezer?
Never heard of him but if he can kick a ball and run more than an asthmatic 70 year old we should sign him

TsuWave

Could have bagged Scamacca instead let him go to West Ham to be linked with these. Cool

OleGunnar20

Belotti wouldn't be a bad shout considering our apparent lack of funds / solid targets. Would provide a nice alternative to Martial / Ronaldo until we can upgrade next year.

croadyman

I can't believe we have any genuine interest in this guy. If we are broke, sign Belotti for free, if we have money get Jonathan David but not some Austrian lump who would make Weghorst look like prime RVP.
Yeah amazing that there seems to be no takers whatsoever for Belotti, clearly teams just aren't impressed enough.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
People can't even spell Eriksen around here, wonder how this will go...

joedirt87

Never heard of him, but just like with Arnautovic I can understand why ten Hag would want a target man.

hobbers

Softened on this a bit.

Assuming Frenkie won't be signing, I could see us getting Rabiot, SMS and Kalajdzic and suddenly having a very physically imposing and high energy team.

Walters_19_MuFc

Softened on this a bit.

Assuming Frenkie won't be signing, I could see us getting Rabiot, SMS and Kalajdzic and suddenly having a very physically imposing and high energy team.
Take a midfielder out and add a winger, and I'd be ok with that.

No way we can just have Rashford and Sancho as our main choice wingers, with Elanga and Garnacho as the backups. We need another winger to come in, preferably someone is who left-footed.

hobbers

Take a midfielder out and add a winger, and I'd be ok with that.

No way we can just have Rashford and Sancho as our main choice wingers, with Elanga and Garnacho as the backups. We need another winger to come in, preferably someone is who left-footed.
Ideally someone like Neto and then play Sancho on the left. But I wont hold my breath on that one.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hard to see how a transfer like this could go too badly wrong.

ETH seems to want a tree of a CF we can launch the ball at, without that tree apparently needing to be much more than a squad player. This guy seems to fit that relatively low-expectation template. And we'll still need to sign another CF next summer regardless, so it's not like he'd be filling up a squad place that will stop us from going for someone better in the longer run.

Even if he turns out to be a bit shit, ETH would still likely want him around for a few years as he fits a template of player we don't have elsewhere in the squad that will give us different options tactically.