Saša Kalajdžić

L1nk

Some tentative links for us to this forward today. Good backup option alongside Ronaldo whilst we invest in other areas and then go for a main striker next summer perhaps when Ronaldo leaves?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Good feet for a big man, left footed as well, always looks nicer.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Never heard of him. Would he be an alternative to Nunez?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
6 goals in the Bundesliga with the levy applied is like negative 3 goals for the season

Resch

Would be a perfect plan B for our attack. Not the goal scorer we need, but an alternative we need. With his 2 m and technique, he would be our Crouch. I would prefer Salzburgs Benjamin Sesko for this role, younger, faster... but not the experience.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He is very good, this season he was plagued by injuries but still played a big part in the end to save Stuttgart from relegation. In a better team I would expect him to score 15-20 goals a season. Already Austrias No.1 striker as well.

::sonny::

With Ragnick you going to see the same kind of players he would sign for red bull clubs

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
im surprised at how technical he is for such a tall player.

His headers are almost like basketball shots the way they loop in.

i wonder if he is a bit like Peter Crouch though.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Is it just me or on Wiki he's already our player wearing the number 9 shirt :houllier:

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
This one and the Sosa guy seem like lazy journalism. Some tenuous links to Ragnick via the Bundesliga and/or Austria and here we are.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This one and the Sosa guy seem like lazy journalism. Some tenuous links to Rangnick via the Bundesliga and/or Austria and here we are.
I think it's even more tenuous than that. He was talked about in the Ornstein article in the Athletic as Benfica's Nunez replacement if we signed him. It sounds like somebody's just cut out the middleman.

David Ornstein said:
Heading towards the summer transfer window, [Nunez] has emerged as one of Europe’s most coveted players and is generating serious interest from clubs including Manchester United having scored 32 goals in 38 games this season. There is a firm expectation that Nunez will exit in the summer and this column reported last month that Benfica would ideally want a deal to be completed early in the market, so a replacement can be acquired.

The Athletic has learned that the process to fill his potential void is now taking place and among those thought to be under strong consideration is Stuttgart’s Austria international Sasa Kalajdzic. The 24-year-old is approaching the final 12 months of his contract at the Bundesliga club and reports in Germany suggest Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund have enquired about him. But they are not alone and, with Nunez set to depart Benfica, Benfica’s incoming coach Roger Schmidt is believed to be keen on exploring a move for a player the German boss will know well.

Stuttgart hope Kalajdzic will sign fresh terms but the level of interest from elsewhere indicates a switch is highly probable and, if that materialises, his employers would seek around €25 million.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
He was a Stuttgart player on loan at Leipzig. We signed him from Stuttgart.
Yeah I know, but you signed him (rightly) for what he's shown for Leipzig.

Either way, Stuttgart had some decent players through the years, but Kimmich aside I wouldn't want them at United

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Yeah I know, but you signed him (rightly) for what he's shown for Leipzig.

Either way, Stuttgart had some decent players through the years, but Kimmich aside I wouldn't want them at United
Someone like Rüdiger would probably be your best defender.
I simply would not put much weight on the players club. The player can either help you or not. That should be the only criteria, really.

Houdini

Not the striker we wanted but the striker we deserve.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He is very good, this season he was plagued by injuries but still played a big part in the end to save Stuttgart from relegation. In a better team I would expect him to score 15-20 goals a season. Already Austrias No.1 striker as well.
So he'll be playing for Rangnick...

Blood Mage

If Bayern and Dortmund are sniffing around him he must be half decent. I would prefer a cheap rotation player who's happy to sit on the bench as opposed to spunking 70mil on Nunez. It's the midfield that we need to spend big on for now.