Saša Kalajdžić

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
These aggregator accounts might need forum banning treatment.

Fooza

The idiot is using another guy (below) to get sources for him and he let him dowm

joedirt87

I want the Austrian Peter Crouch. Our players might actually be able to pass it to him.

Chairman Steve

So what happened? The only thing I can think of is he got duped by someone pretending to be that journalist. Otherwise why would you nuke your credibility completely?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Cunha and Kalajdzic would completely transform the style of our frontline. Would be very welcome.

Schnappo

So what happened? The only thing I can think of is he got duped by someone pretending to be that journalist. Otherwise why would you nuke your credibility completely?
He doesn't really have any. He lost his credibility when he started posting his own exclusives instead of just being an aggregator. He will never fact check anything before posting, in the hope that he can be the first to report it and he is frequently caught out :lol:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Wtf, weren't we getting quoted at least twice his actual fee? Talk about taking us for a ride.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Did his ACL playing for Wolves at the weekend. Pretty sure that's the 2nd time he's done that. What a shame for him.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Did his ACL playing for Wolves at the weekend. Pretty sure that's the 2nd time he's done that. What a shame for him.
Its tragicomedy at this point. Wolves desperately need a striker, sign one and he ends up injured immediately.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
2nd time? feck that must be a distant relative to me. Same last name, I also tore both my ACL's over the years while playing. Brother also tore his ACL once.

arthurka

It´s terrible, I had a ACL tear on my left before I moved to Germany as a young player, after I came back I broke my ankle and after that rehab I tore my left ACL again all in the space of 30 months.
Hope everything goes well for him.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
2nd time? feck that must be a distant relative to me. Same last name, I also tore both my ACL's over the years while playing. Brother also tore his ACL once.
Aye. Pretty sure it was during his first game for Stuttgart too. Or maybe it was pre season. Either way, he'd only just signed. Horrible and freaky coincidence really.

Loon

:lol:
Watched that Sky Deadline Day doc and it's a terrible shame he sustained an ACL as it might have been another option had he done well for Wolves this season.