Sadio Mané

Mané

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I have to be honest, he was good for Southampton last season. However, I feel he needs another good season under his belt before he can make a move to a top club.

At the moment, I rather give our academy players a go at making it into our first team

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
Don't believe the story for a minutes but wouldn't be a bad squad option at a fair price as long as the long term view was for him to compete more as a wide player than a central striker, as he is one of the better recent prem overseas signings. However we should be looking to do much better IMO.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Don't know much about him but scoring the fastest hattrick in EPL history and having pace and trickery is what we need.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Slaughtered us both times we played the Saints last season. Hate playing against players like him.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The feck. From Bale to Pedro to Mane.

:confused::nervous::eek:

Please someone shoot me if we sign Mane.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Wouldn't be the worst signing in the world, but can't say I wouldn't be staggeringly underwhelmed at it as well.

Ole90+3

He is 23, very very fast, good finishing instinct, PL experience.

We could do worse. I think I'm just desperate for a pacey winger though at this stage,

SSSSnake

Staying away from Twitter right now... Too many United digs and now this!!!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Well he is fast as hell and a very good dribbler... Think he's more Southampton level then anything though. Would be funny (sad) if the reason we pulled out of Pedro was to go for him. Would much rather give the youngsters a chance. At this stage, I'm more in the either give Pereira and Januzaj proper playing time, or sign a top class player like Muller/Reus/Bale or future star with pace like Memphis to go on the other side.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Interesting to see if there is any truth in this, I can't remember watching a single Saints game where he hasn't impressed me. Southampton won't sell anyway and I am not sure we should be going after him this summer

Unlikely lad

Does he play on the wing or centrally? Was impressed by his highlights from last season if I'm being honest.

Cmz'

He's not a RW, nor is he a striker so not sure what the point of going for him would be. Southampton would want at least £20m which goes to show how much of a bargain Pedro was/is at £21m

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's had an impressive season with the Saints, but I'm not sure. That said, I think the attack is a bit desperate for this kind of player. I do think with Pedro, despite him not playing in England - we would know what we were getting as opposed to Mane, where I'm not sure.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Good player but we'd get a stupid price and we aren't Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.