Sadio Mane | Bayern player

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Funny how all their players are apparently on a pittance but there's virtually no difference between their wage bill and ours :lol:
Exactly, only excuse all these years was "because bonuses are paid when we win trophies". There was one season where Liverpool and ManUtd finished top 4 and won nothing, wage bill difference was negligible.

Anyways they are getting good value for their money, whereas we aren't but reporting low wages is funny.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Such a weird Transfer??

Bayern are paying him £360k p/w net

not so weird now is it, he’d have got no where near that sum at Liverpool

People dress it up too much saying it’s to win more league titles, it’s too not be second fiddle to Salah, for new change bla bla bla…..bore off snoozy wonderlands, all that is probably 5% of his reasons

Liverpool weren’t sing his tunes salary wise, Mane held out to see what other offers might come in for what he wants, in comes Bayern with the money counters and they counted the right amount of money to fit into the lyrics of the tune Mane wanted aka 95% oh the reason he’s going.

And although I’m gutted, He’s been class for 6 years, I also bare no grudge for doing what he’s done

but I’m not being fooled into it wasn’t all about money

£360k a week mate, all the talking needed
:lol:

oh jeez

of course we aren't, but hey if it makes you feel better.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Map showing where Mane's goals have come from for Liverpool. As long as Bayern get him the ball in the box, he'll score for them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Yeah in German servus means goodbye, which I suppose can also be used as a greeting? Not sure. The twitter translation was hilarious though.
I imagine Bayern are using it in the Bavarian diealect form which can mean "hi" and maybe "bye"

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Yeah in German servus means goodbye, which I suppose can also be used as a greeting? Not sure. The twitter translation was hilarious though.
It’s only common in bavaria and can be used to say both hallo and goodbye.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I’m only going off what’s being reported

do you know otherwise?
Yes. I know for a fact that we are not paying Sadio Mané 45 million € a year. Half, i.e. what you wrote in gross, it probably is.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's a common greeting in Bavaria, Austria, and also Czech Republic, Slovakia and maybe also Hungary.

TheLiverBird

Yes. I know for a fact that we are not paying Sadio Mané 45 million € a year. Half, i.e. what you wrote in gross, it probably is.
Is that your opinion? Or are you basing that on factual evidence that you’ve seen?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Is that your opinion? Or are you basing that on factual evidence that you’ve seen?
On the factual evidence of common sense and reality, and also the strong feeling that you or the source you have got confused with gross and net.

InfiniteBoredom

British media totally don’t have a habit of reporting fees/wages as net when gross, or messing up currency at all, no sir.

The other day on TalkSport they said we bought Lukaku for £90m, that’s news to me.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
On the factual evidence of common sense and reality, and also the strong feeling that you or the source you have got confused with gross and net.
He really believes you are paying 45 million for Mane :lol:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
It was reported in shit sources like Mirror, Daily Mail, etc.
Don't think it was reported anywhere reliable.
I would still love to see a link to a source (don’t care how shitty the slurce is) that mentions that Mané is earning € 45m at Bayern. :lol:

therationalprophet

I would still love to see a link to a source (don’t care how shitty the slurce is) that mentions that Mané is earning € 45m at Bayern. :lol:
Where is the number 45m coming from? I thought the claim was 360k pw which would translate to ~17m. Have the numbers tripled in scouse land by now :lol: Are they really claiming Mane is earning about a million per week at Bayern.
Here is a mirror article - https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-sadio-mane-liverpool-bayern-27263351