Sadio Mane | Performances

Deleted member 101472

Seems like a decent guy and I wish he and his family decades of health and happiness .

But I hope that every time he sets foot on the pitch for Liverpool he plays absolutely shite

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Good signing. Loads of pace and power. Will run all day. Disappointed Arsenal didn't try to get him. He is an improvement over all of our Attacking Wingers bar Sanchez.

Also love how the league title emblem is the pre Premier League one :D

Minkaro

Love those three photos of him on the bench. They tell a story. "Yes, I am very proud to be at...wait, Liverpool?...oh I have erred tremendously."

(Good signing for them though)

m1y2

their best soton signing, think he will be a success in Klopp team

vodrake

Nor exactly known for showing the workrate/ consistency I would have though klopp would be looking for but insane pace and completely unplayable on his day.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Very good signing for Liverpool from the Southampton Superstore. I see the Scouse boom-bust cycle has just restarted on Facebook/ Twitter. There is fresh optimism.

No, I don't get it either.
He was photographed wearing the #29 on his LFC shorts when he left a hospital. This was when the signing was known about but not confirmed and everyone was saying he was going to be #29

Bwuk

Good signing.

Sturridge
Coutinho - Firmino - Mane
Can - ????​

Someone to partner Can and sort the defence out and it's a good side. Not sure he's worth £34m but fees in football are daft nowadays anyway.

baanke laal

banned
Some past liverpool legends to wear the No. 19:

Babel
Downing
Manquillo
Caulker

Sadio Mane looking to carry on the proud tradition and fill up those big boots :D

Reactions: Invictus

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Good signing.

Sturridge
Can - ????​

Someone to partner Can and sort the defence out and it's a good side. Not sure he's worth £34m but fees in football are daft nowadays anyway.
Hopefully Origi starts ahead of Sturridge.

kenny19

I like him till he joined those peasants. Liverpool looking good next season upfront if they don't sell anybody.
Good signing.

Sturridge
Can - ????​

I don't know what you guys see in Can but unless he gets partnered with deeplying playmaker liverpool will steal struggle. That formation is not balanced with those player. A 433 would make more sense if can was playing.

Bwuk

I like him till he joined those peasants. Liverpool looking good next season upfront if they don't sell anybody.

I don't know what you guys see in Can but unless he gets partnered with deeplying playmaker liverpool will steal struggle. That formation is not balanced with those player. A 433 would make more sense if can was playing.
I'm a United fan.

I think Can is easily their best midfielder.

kenny19

I'm a United fan.

I think Can is easily their best midfielder.
Maybe he is but my point is that they have all box to box midfielders with one ball winning mid(lucas). They are all poor to average midfielder if you ask me and Can being the best doesn't help that they have no composure in midfield. Can also cant make straight passes. They will need to but a xhaka can who can dictate if they want to dominate with that lineup. However if they do lineup 433 they can compensate for their lack of creativity in midfield.

RU Devil

Good signing as I think he'll flourish in Klopp's system. Wouldn't have minded getting him earlier in LVG's regime, but under Mou, it seems we're aiming higher and not just plugging holes. Still think Liverpool doesn't have the proper depth or players to really thrive in Klopp's system, though.

Good signing as I think he'll flourish in Klopp's system. Wouldn't have minded getting him earlier in LVG's regime, but under Mou, it seems we're aiming higher and not just plugging holes. Still think Liverpool doesn't have the proper depth or players to really thrive in Klopp's system, though.
I think it's the opposite, no?
LVG went and bought players like ADM and Shaw for a lot of money. On the flip side, Mourinho may be the best manager in the world at "plugging holes."

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Great signing, my first impression was that we overpaid but thinking about it again. It's not 2004 anymore, £30million is standard nowadays and £40million plus is considered pricey. Maybe I just have to get used to that fact. And it's not like it's my money, I don't care how much we spend on him as long as he does well.

Winrar

good signing for liverpool. hope he flops, but I think at best he'll be coutinho caliber.