Sadio Mane | Performances

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Nunez is not close to Mane level. He has potential to be but he's no where near now.

Do you think Bayarn don't have other targets if Mane Is unachievable?

I think your over egging the power Liverpool have here. If they don't get mane they'll look elsewhere, he isn't the be all in world football
Nunez seems to be the next flavour of the month, I haven't seen enough to judge. But with Klopp the Hugger around I'm confident.

As for Bayern, I agree they can go anywhere else and are a big name draw for most players. Who do have in mind that could be the ideal Mane substitute at under £40m?

Member 101269

Nunez is not close to Mane level. He has potential to be but he's no where near now.

Do you think Bayarn don't have other targets if Mane Is unachievable?

I think your over egging the power Liverpool have here. If they don't get mane they'll look elsewhere, he isn't the be all in world football
Agree: why would any striker go to Liverpool when they're not paying their strikers the going rates, when that stoker can go somewhere where they pay? After all Liverpool are just a good domestic cup side...

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Is there any precedent of Klopp keeping players at his clubs who are unhappy and want to leave? I find his focus to (understandably so) be on team togetherness and having a key attacker want to leave doesn’t seem like it would help this.
No! because we always end up getting the price we want.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Is there any precedent of Klopp keeping players at his clubs who are unhappy and want to leave? I find his focus to (understandably so) be on team togetherness and having a key attacker want to leave doesn’t seem like it would help this.
Harry Wilson and Origi. Lost 30m in fees as both left on free transfers.

The Ox,Keita,Firmino and Salah are all leaving next summer for free as well. At least Mane is giving Liverpool the option of cashing out on him.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Fair enough but that was a younger, much less injury prone, Lewa at Dortmund. Bayern need Mane more than we need to sell him this season.
Did you just call Lewandowski „injury prone“? That guy is basically indestructible. He is also very focused on his personal accolades, so if he stays at Bayern, he will perform on his usual level.

However, in the end I expect both Mané and Lewandowski to leave. And for comparable fees.

Edit: Liverpool and Bayern also worked out Thiago and he left for a reasonable fee. Therefore, I expect them to be professional about it.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Did you just call Lewandowski „injury prone“? That guy is basically indestructible. He is also very focused on his personal accolades, so if he stays at Bayern, he will perform on his usual level.

However, in the end I expect both Mané and Lewandowski to leave. And for comparable fees.

Edit: Liverpool and Bayern also worked out Thiago and he left for a reasonable fee. Therefore, I expect them to be professional about it.
Both clubs are on good terms and so they should be. But the Thiago price and Mane prices will be quite different considering number of goals involved (strikers cost more).

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If Bayern manage to get for Lewandowski what they pay for Mané then I‘d consider it to be good business by them.

Josh 76

Harry Wilson and Origi. Lost 30m in fees as both left on free transfers.

The Ox,Keita,Firmino and Salah are all leaving next summer for free as well. At least Mane is giving Liverpool the option of cashing out on him.
Looks like the Net Spend Cup days are coming to and end !