Sadio Mane | Performances

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I don't like to praise Liverpool players, but what a player this guy is. For me he is their best player, better than Coutinho.

We should have signed him before Liverpool.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I didn't rate him. Now looking stupid.
But I still have a feeling the system is also slightly amplifying his qualities.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
So many of you keep mentioning Martial, as he's somehow destined to surpass Mane soon. I don't watch United nearly as much as you, but is he really that good?
Very different players but Martial looks more naturally gifted although Mane is easily the better player now.
I also think it's an academic comparison cause Mane can easily play on the right.

Bestietom

I really Think we missed out on this guy...He is speedy,, Can beat defenders,, Good Crossing/Passing,, And Most of all he Scores Goals...

Yes, I think we should have went for him, at the time....

D4X73r

Even in his time at Salzburg I was like "man, this player would tear the defence apart in the PL".

Watched him often there and wasn't surprised he moved to a PL team. He is a perfect fit for any counter attacking team

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
For some reason I've always felt he would move to Dortmund after Salzburg.

Treble

Deserved red card. He was fantastic before that though. One of the best players in the league currently.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Misses Burnley and Leicester in the league as well as the Leicester game in the EFL cup game assuming he gets three games for that.

prtk0811

He was watching the ball the same as Nani was watching the ball against madrid in 2013.

If that was debatable so was this in that case.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Misses Burnley and Leicester in the league as well as the Leicester game in the EFL cup game assuming he gets three games for that.
Yeah I just checked what games he'd miss. Could have been worse, I don't think he'd play the league cup one anyway, and at least they're not all PL games.

Brightonian

He was watching the ball the same as Nani was watching the ball against madrid in 2013.

If that was debatable so was this in that case.
Nope. Arbeloa came from behind Nani. Nani couldn't see him, was favourite for the ball, and already had his leg up to take it down. Arbeloa knew exactly what was going to happen there and Nani had no way of seeing him coming.

Whereas Ederson was in Mané's field of vision the entire time. Watching the ball or otherwise, he knows Ederson is there long before he decides to get his foot up at face height. And he was never favourite for the ball either.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Anyone got a video of his stamp on Joselu? Left a serious mark on Joselu, was it malicious?

prateik

Clubs must hate international breaks during the season. It's important, but it is also very disruptive.

Santos J

Shame for him that he's injured obviously but that's good news for us. He's very good and think they're a much better team with him.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Funny how each of the top clubs seems to have lost somebody important in the last couple of weeks. Us Pogba, City Aguero plus Mendy, Pool lose Mane and Chelsea lost Kante. You're next, Spuds.

Last edited:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I do feel for him. But it's excellent news for us & Liverpool's rivals.