Sadio Mane | signs for Al Nassr retirement home

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
This twitter account is trash, they take lot of things out of context.

Nero

Banter. Free-for-all source policy on the Caf now.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
His best position is LW. With Rashers and Garnacho its not an area of the pitch we will be looking at.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Someone with Mane’s profile is what we need up top. Explosive, can finish and can pack a punch.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It’s come from Florian Plettenberg who is rated Tier 2 in the Transfer Tweets thread.

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artik...uto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Yeah, and absolutely nowhere in that article does he say that United are even considering signing Mane.

Here's the translation of the whole section concerning us:
Sky Germany said:
Another fit: Manchester United: "The data shows that Mane should fit in very well with the Red Devils and their coach Erik ten Hag." There is Marcus Rashford in the Mane position, but he often pulls into the middle and has often been used as a striker.
Literally a throwaway line where the journo is chucking out random teams who he reckons could use Mane. I wish people would stop taking these aggregator (bullshitter) accounts as gospel.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
He's been crap, and he assaulted one of the germans at the club. He's as good as gone already.
Yeah pretty much any Bayern fan I see online says he was been crap and would even be benched by a team from the lower tier of Bundesliga. If he's going, it shouldnt be to us.

Probably will fit well at Newcastle.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hold on, wasn't he the guy we were going to miss the most at the start of the season? And we fecked up by not paying his high salary demand?

Money, mouth, where is. Time for Utd to bring him in at his desired salary while he's still young enough. Otherwise what is Redcafe teaching me? :(

TheRedHearted

Hold on, wasn't he the guy we were going to miss the most at the start of the season? And we fecked up by not paying his high salary demand?

Money, mouth, where is. Time for Utd to bring him in at his desired salary while he's still young enough. Otherwise what is Redcafe teaching me? :(

Did you find Gapkos 6 goals and 3 assists as an upgrade?
Wasn’t mane at 16 goals and 2 assist his last season for Liverpool?

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
At this point, if I were a club executive at any bank I would be weary of signing any player from a Klopp team.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Yous definitely never looked back with that Nunez signing and another stellar 90+ points runners up season.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Yeah, and absolutely nowhere in that article does he say that United are even considering signing Mane.

Here's the translation of the whole section concerning us:

Literally a throwaway line where the journo is chucking out random teams who he reckons could use Mane. I wish people would stop taking these aggregator (bullshitter) accounts as gospel.
Being totally honest here.....

I had posted the thread and then went to find the original source and saw exactly that. That it was more opinion based than anything else and groaned to myself. :rolleyes:

But! I had already gone to bat for this account (which is quite good most of the time) and I wasn't going to go against my original point. So was kind of hoping that no one would have gone to find it and this thread would have just got buried and forgotten about. :lol: :lol:

Gandalf

Yeah pretty much any Bayern fan I see online says he was been crap and would even be benched by a team from the lower tier of Bundesliga. If he's going, it shouldnt be to us.

Probably will fit well at Newcastle.
They don't love him but they seem to be a lot more down on Sane as he has been failing for 3 years rather than just the 1. Gnabry was supposedly the one considered to be expendable a few weeks back and Arsenal have been sniffing around Sane for a year now as Arteta continues his quest to rebuild Manchester City down south. I think he will get another season to show what he can do with Tuchel as his best is significantly above anything Sane has ever shown.

The-Mezzala

Would only welcome this to wind up the Scousers. But we are stacked at LW. But he was brilliant in the premier league. Was gutted he didn’t sign when at Southampton. LGV was keen on him if I remember correctly

justsomebloke

Just.....why?

- Ageing, coming off a bad season where he's been a disruptive figure in the team, following directly on a whiney departure from his previous club
- Recent Liverpool star
- Primary position left forward, where we are already absolutely loaded. Not to say crammed.
- Would be expensive, in a window where we will likely have to leave several key needs unadressed

That's a lot of negative boxes ticked - surely we can do better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.