Sadio Mané

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejtrain

Didn't see a thread on him when I searched, so starting one.

Had a very good game against Chelsea today. Hasn't had too many starts in his first season with So'ton, but he's generally been good whenever he's played - 6 goals in 20 isn't that bad a return TBF. Love the way he plays, he's just so direct and takes on players whenever he gets a chance to.

He's only 22 btw!

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He was great at Red Bull Salzburg but he's been really inconsistent at Soton. He has as many, if not more, bad games than he has good.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I've never been too impressed tbh. Fast and can beat a man but his final ball and decision making is very inconsistent.
Agreed, looks more like a Lennon than a Sterling to me so far. His goal record is pretty decent though.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's a stupid player, often waste great possession obtained by his dribbling and face with an absolutely stupid decision. Frustrating player to say the least.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Brainless and lacks the technique to play at a higher level.

gofelx

Supports
Hamburgers
He was great at Red Bull Salzburg but he's been really inconsistent at Soton. He has as many, if not more, bad games than he has good.
He was inconsistent at Salzburg as well tbf.

Kostur

海尔的老板
We'd be mad as feck at him 90% of time as we are/were at Nani and ADM and he doesn't have even 1/10 of their talent.

m1y2

He's great player for Southampton/Liverpool level. Little bit too inconsistent but he's young and new in the league..

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Absolutely brainless and not even good technically. He's no better than a confident Zaha.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Hahahaha some of the replies to this :nervous:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I reckon at least half of our interest stems from the commercial side of the club. Africa are football crazy and having a African attacking player in the team probably would boost the club's commercial value in some way. I seriously hope it's not purely a van Gaal decision because he is seriously below the standard we need to be aiming for and doesn't fit the team's style at all.

Sam

City get Sterling and De Bruyne, Chelsea get Pedro....we get Mane.

But no, we're not allowed to moan are we. Everything is all rosey at United. :rolleyes:

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I reckon at least half of our interest stems from the commercial side of the club. Africa are football crazy and having a African attacking player in the team probably would boost the club's commercial value in some way. I seriously hope it's not purely a van Gaal decision because he is seriously below the standard we need to be aiming for and doesn't fit the team's style at all.
I disagree, I think he fits the style pretty well. He's a bit average though. We've already got enough of that.

Robbie Boy

Quickest ever PL hat-trick. Sign him up LvG. In all seriousness, what the feck is all this about. Bizarre.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007

But no, we're not allowed to moan are we. Everything is all rosey at United. :rolleyes:

Memphis is our answer to those.

Santos J

City get Delph.... we get Schweinsteiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.