Saidy Janko signs

kundalini

Any idea of fee, or did we give him away?
His contract was up. United offered him a new deal, probably on whatever is fairly standard wages for an U21 player. He chose to accept Celtic's offer instead. United will get a compensation fee for the 2 years development while with us. Don't expect that to add up to very much. Might be £50K - £100K. Be surprised if it is above that given the figures being negotiated by Burnley and Liverpool for Danny Ings who also comes in this category.

Last edited:

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Was never good enough, ive seen most of his games, his ability is average and his early growth spurt really made him look better than he was, good luck to the boy.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Really? Presumed he does, at least the candidates.
The winner is voted by the fans, the staff pick the candidates. I'd say he got a huge boost in votes because most fans had heard of him when we signed him whereas most couldn't tell you who Reece James or Charni are. I wouldn't have even nominated him in my top 3 let alone have him winning.

I'm not bothered about him leaving, I never see him being good enough. Hes hardly played as a full-back and when he has hes been poor and he is an average winger. He should be a decent signing for Celtic and I think he could end up playing in the PL but he doesn't have enough to his game to get to the top level.

khoazany

Interesting.I don't really like him but he's still only 19.Guess Tyler Reid will be pushed this season then (to the U21s).

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Looks like he turned out as another youngster that didn't manage to make the step up while here and we no longer think he will develop into the sort of player we need in the first team. Shame, but hardly surprising. Best of luck to him at his new club.

Ekeke

I'd be surpised if he doesnt do well there and come back to the premier league and play for a decent team. I still rate him as an attacking rightback, not so much as a midfielder