Saka (Arsenal)

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
Rashford completes 2.6 dribbles per game at 57% success rate. Saka completes 1.6 at 50%, but Rashford can't dribble.

Not surprising, this was the guy who said Lewa wasn't anything special and Bayern can easily replace him with Auba.
Funny how when I show Lewa's numbers compared with Auba when they were both in the Bundesliga, your brain malfunctioned. And now you expect me to care when it's your turn to post numbers?

Not surprising since you also consider JLingz to be a great player :lol::lol::lol:

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Funny how when I show Lewa's numbers compared with Auba when they were both in the Bundesliga, your brain malfunctioned. And now you expect me to care when it's your turn to post numbers?

Not surprising since you consider JLingz to be a great player.
:lol: "You didn't agree when I said Auba was better than Lewandowski, so i'll say Saka is better than Rashford no matter what and post even more nonsense"

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
:lol: "You didn't agree when I said Auba was better than Lewandowski, so i'll say Saka is better than Rashford no matter what and post even more nonsense"
"I denied that Auba beat Lewa in the Bundesliga top scorer even though a braindead person can Google that and also Jlingz is one of the best players" :lol:

roonster09

Scout
"I denied that Auba beat Lewa in the Bundesliga top scorer even though a braindead person can Google that and also Jlingz is one of the best players" :lol:
Did I? So this is second post in a row you lied and I don't remember responding to any of your Lewandowski love posts.

And wtf is this Jlingz shit?

Edit: fecking hell, you are that guy who moaned about Mods conspiracy because they added tag , moaning the tag was to discredit your posts as you busted some myth about Lewandowski and caf didn't like it :lol:

Last edited:

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He’ll only soften the financial blow of wasting that money on Pepe after you’ve sold him to Madrid or City. So you’ll have to wait another year or two.
I suppose. Although the main aim for me is team improvement. We wanted a very good right winger, we have 1 now. I'll let board worry about the finances.

roonster09

Scout
He's had a good season, certainly better than Greenwood. For me if he keeps this up he should be travelling to the Euros.
He will be in the squad for sure isn't it. Can play on both wings, even as wing back if they switch to 3 at the back.

BlahRules

He will be in the squad for sure isn't it. Can play on both wings, even as wing back if they switch to 3 at the back.
I hope Southgate stops this 343 nonsense and plays with a back four. With Saka he should be one of the favourites to go to Euros with his current form and the season he is having.

roonster09

Scout
Should be but Southgate can surprise you.
I hope Southgate stops this 343 nonsense and plays with a back four. With Saka he should be one of the favourites to go to Euros with his current form and the season he is having.
He might not also, I mean if he is selected as winger then you have players like Sancho, Rashford, Sterling who are all wingers, then Grealish who might be considered as winger too.

Then you have players like Barnes who is having very good season too.

Saka's versatility might work in favor of him.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
He might not also, I mean if he is selected as winger then you have players like Sancho, Rashford, Sterling who are all wingers, then Grealish who might be considered as winger too.

Then you have players like Barnes who is having very good season too.

Saka's versatility might work in favor of him.
You can argue that every single one of those wingers prefers the left side. Saka is the exception who has had his best performances on the right wing.

roonster09

Scout
You can argue that every single one of those wingers prefers the left side. Saka is the exception who has had his best performances on the right wing.
Yeah, Sancho plays as RW too and Sterling also played as RW.

He should be in the squad but you never know how the squad will be built. Might end up with too many wingers, especially if Southgate sees Foden as winger too.

roonster09

Scout
Also that he's come through the youth system with England and is very highly thought of. This is why I expect Abraham to get in the squad too.
Kane, Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Grealish will be in the squad for sure. Then you have players like Foden who is exceptional talent and having great season. Then you add couple of CFs like Tammy and DCL then it will be too many attackers.

Saka's versatility should help him for sure, especially if England wants to play 3 at the back.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
England have got alot of decent attacking talents on their hands now, somewhat top heavy, but the centre midfield is still lacking.

Still not sure Southgate is the guy to fully utilize the talent at his disposal either.

Bearded One

Saka will compete with Sancho and Sterling for a place on the right. (SSS:D:D)
On the left it would be Rashford, Grealish, etc

redrobed

Will join a bigger club in the summer. I could see him playing for any of us, City or Leicester

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Saka has been at Arsenal since age seven, loves the club by every account, and has given absolutely no sign that he would force his way out at an unusually early age. I'm sure he'll leave us eventually if we don't match his ambitions but I highly doubt it will happen before he is in the 24-25 age range at the bare minimum. He isn't a player like Sterling who joined Liverpool at 16 on a big deal for a player that age and was already a bit of a football mercenary at that point.

He also is on a contract until 2024 at only 30k per week. He isn't going to stay on those kinds of wages for several additional years, he'll want to lock in real money that will ensure he and his family are set for life. We'll probably sign him to a new deal this summer or shortly after at around 100k per week that extends him until 2025 or 2026, much like the contract Greenwood just signed.

copen1945

Arsenal seems to be heading toward a non European finish for the season. If he stays during the upcoming summer, he might have a career like Grealish, linked to a midtable team into his mid 20's.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
It would be idiotic to leave a player like this at home he can play a multiple of positions and give you a 6/7 out of 10 in each of them, this kid is going to be a star the only reason sky aren’t talking him up like Foden is because he’s at Arsenal who are bang average.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
England have got alot of decent attacking talents on their hands now, somewhat top heavy, but the centre midfield is still lacking.

Still not sure Southgate is the guy to fully utilize the talent at his disposal either.
A lot of us want to see him tried at Central Midfield. I'm sure he could do well there, just as he's done at nearly every other position he's played at.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
City, perhaps if we don't progress.

But why would he leave Arsenal for Leicester or United?
Because Arsenal are a mid table side? United and Leicester will most likely be playing CL next season. Arsenal will be back in the EL if they're lucky.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him move next summer. Arsenal won't be going anywhere under Arteta and I can see City putting a bid in for him.

Bearded One

Because Arsenal are a mid table side? United and Leicester will most likely be playing CL next season. Arsenal will be back in the EL if they're lucky.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him move next summer. Arsenal won't be going anywhere under Arteta and I can see City putting a bid in for him.
If it is possible to get Saka this summer I’d be all over it. RW has been an issue for a long time now.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
City, perhaps if we don't progress.

But why would he leave Arsenal for Leicester or United?
United would be a step up to be fair. Underperformed for years but a considerably bigger club than Arsenal & far closer to challenging.

Leicester are a much smaller club than Arsenal so I don’t understand that shout.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
At his level I can't see him going to United. A bigger club commercially? Yeah sure. But if he wants his talent to match his ambition and I guess his hunger for the biggest trophies (who knows these days) he would eventually end up at the biggest club of his time if he eventually moves.

If he wants to move at the end of the season? You would fancy City or a team like Munich. In 3/4 seasons time when he is like 24? Who knows who the top dog is then. But a move to United or Leicester seems like a sideways move. RVP went to win the PL. I do not see the United having that edge compared to city or even Liverpool if they get their act together.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
United would be a step up to be fair. Underperformed for years but a considerably bigger club than Arsenal & far closer to challenging.

Leicester are a much smaller club than Arsenal so I don’t understand that shout.
Saka won the FA Cup last year and United are struggling to even reach domestic cup finals.

Your not a 'considerably' bigger club neither only slightly.

He'd only go to City and possibly Liverpool if Klopp stays.

MO_Football92

Supports
Arsenal
I don't see United being interested given Sancho but the transition from Arsenal to United is still quite a step up.
Never been a step up. In fact Sanchez came out a few months ago and said going to United was a step down.

Fact you've not won even a carabao cup in five years back this up.

redrobed

It’s more a mentality thing I think. Since being a Utd fan I’ve won more titles than I can remember and I can’t imagine a time when I’d ever be satisfied with anything less than 1st place. Meanwhile Arsenal always seem over the moon when people mention them as part of the top 6.

Oil money has seen Utd fall behind but we are still the biggest club in the world. Meanwhile Arsenal have fallen behind clubs like West Ham and Villa who many had barely heard of until recently

Bearded One

I don't see United being interested given Sancho but the transition from Arsenal to United is still quite a step up.
We would not be interested if we’re going for Sancho but changes in happenings mean that we can also tweak our plans in response to those changes. On such change is Bukayo having a breakout season at Arsenal and since we are interested in Haaland, I don’t mind going for Bukayo.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Never been a step up. In fact Sanchez came out a few months ago and said going to United was a step down.

Fact you've not won even a carabao cup in five years back this up.
Sure thing buddy.