Sanchez-Greenwood bust-up

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Hope this hasn't been posted. Have looked but apologies if I've missed it. I hate reading about this sort of thing at the club, although I'm pretty sure I know whose side most of the caf will be on. Of course, the Sun might just have blown it out of proportion:

ALEXIS SANCHEZ was FUMING in pre-season after a clash with Mason Greenwood.

The Manchester United forward’s row with his young team-mate is the backdrop to him desperately trying to return to fitness.

Sanchez, 30, was fouled in one of his first sessions after returning from the Copa America with a hamstring injury.

SunSport has been told angry words were exchanged between the pair as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men prepared for the new campaign.

And separately the Chile star also spent time working AWAY from the squad in his bid to return to action and play a part in United’s campaign.

Solskjaer insists Sanchez IS part of his plans despite his dips in form since arriving from Arsenal and his determination to bring young talent through.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
They exchanged ANGRY words and Sanchez was left FUMING? That CAN'T be good for team MORALE. Ole NEEDS to sort this out NOW!

AgentSquirrel

Hope this hasn't been posted. Have looked but apologies if I've missed it. I hate reading about this sort of thing at the club, although I'm pretty sure I know whose side most of the caf will be on. Of course, the Sun might just have blown it out of proportion:

The Manchester United forward’s row with his young team-mate is the backdrop to him desperately trying to return to fitness.

Sanchez, 30, was fouled in one of his first sessions after returning from the Copa America with a hamstring injury.

SunSport has been told angry words were exchanged between the pair as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men prepared for the new campaign.

And separately the Chile star also spent time working AWAY from the squad in his bid to return to action and play a part in United’s campaign.

Solskjaer insists Sanchez IS part of his plans despite his dips in form since arriving from Arsenal and his determination to bring young talent through.
You can bet the seriousness amounted to a dodgy tackle or something, he got pissed off for 20 secs and then the whole thing was resolved. Probably happens multiple times per training session.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I heard Pogba was IRATE with De Gea after the Spaniard SAVED one of his shots during shooting practice.

RedDevilRoshi

The Sun could say it is raining but I'd still look out the window to check myself.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
First of all, it's The S*n

Second of all, can we make it a thing never to post anything from them, on any part of the site, about anything?

Crackers

greasy ginfers

Pure rumours. This is just hearsay.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
They exchanged ANGRY words and Sanchez was left FUMING? That CAN'T be good for team MORALE. Ole NEEDS to sort this out NOW!
Laughing out loud (could write ...). This happens in training all the time. If it doesn't then the players aren't playing with enough intensity.

Since when can we not use LO_?

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

I'm actually having a hard time putting eloquently into words just how much of a non-issue this is.

I guarantee you every single player at this team has had some angry words directed at eachother at one point or another during training sessions, it means absolutely nothing.

Take note if there's a physical altercation and they don't immediately run off to wash eachothers cars though, then we know something is up. Other than that, two men having a heated talk is so very, very common on a training field.

fergiesarmy1

Good, nice to see a bit of fight in the players.

Should start a fight club on Mondays

prateik

Nothing story. This is pathetic, even by the Sun's extremely low standards .

lysglimt

Scout
This reminds me of a story Ferguson wrote about in his biography when OGS first arrived - it was one of the first shooting sessions they had and naturally Schmeichel didn't know that OGS had a habit of hitting the target. Unfortunately for OGS he shot before Schmeichel felt he was ready - and hammered the ball into the corner. Schmeichel got furious. When it was OGS turn to shoot again - he stopped and asked Schmeichel : are you ready this time ? And then he hammered the ball into the top corner again. Ferguson and all the players laughed at Schmeichel - who was even angrier.

It doesn't take that much for these guys to get mad :)

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
This reminds me of a story Ferguson wrote about in his biography when OGS first arrived - it was one of the first shooting sessions they had and naturally Schmeichel didn't know that OGS had a habit of hitting the target. Unfortunately for OGS he shot before Schmeichel felt he was ready - and hammered the ball into the corner. Schmeichel got furious. When it was OGS turn to shoot again - he stopped and asked Schmeichel : are you ready this time ? And then he hammered the ball into the top corner again. Ferguson and all the players laughed at Schmeichel - who was even angrier.

It doesn't take that much for these guys to get mad :)
:lol: Who is this OGS guy, like him, cheeky little bugger.:drool:

Alemar

It’s good if true. Firstly, Mason isn’t shy to fight with senior players in training (it means he has courage and desire). Secondly, it actually means Sanchez also didn’t lose passion yet.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That one is shocking, trying to be ready for the season, who does he think he is?

SlimDizzle075

yeah. I could care less if they are friends. As long as they fight for the badge once the whistle is blown.
Good on Mason. Harden the F up Sanchez.