Sanchez-Greenwood bust-up

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I know for a FACT Roy Keane used to have HUGE bust ups in training ALL the time. Ergo, Mason is the NEW KEANE.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
In my Football Manager game, Mason Greenwood came back from a loan spell against Leeds and instantaneously did not get along with my attacking midfielder who I signed whilst he was away.

What I'm saying is, this story is 100% true.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
This reminds me of a story Ferguson wrote about in his biography when OGS first arrived - it was one of the first shooting sessions they had and naturally Schmeichel didn't know that OGS had a habit of hitting the target. Unfortunately for OGS he shot before Schmeichel felt he was ready - and hammered the ball into the corner. Schmeichel got furious. When it was OGS turn to shoot again - he stopped and asked Schmeichel : are you ready this time ? And then he hammered the ball into the top corner again. Ferguson and all the players laughed at Schmeichel - who was even angrier.

It doesn't take that much for these guys to get mad :)
:lol: Legend from day one.

DRM

Why DOES the sun write LIKE this? i.e why IS every OTHER words in CAPS??

Red_toad

They exchanged ANGRY words and Sanchez was left FUMING? That CAN'T be good for team MORALE. Ole NEEDS to sort this out NOW!
Hmm ok, like players never receive a poor challenge in training and react? The Sun looking for a story where there isn’t one yet again.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I wouldn't be surprised if the club have planted this to soften the blow for United fans who are still clinging to the idea of Sanchez still having a future here when they finally move him on.

This reminds me of a story Ferguson wrote about in his biography when OGS first arrived - it was one of the first shooting sessions they had and naturally Schmeichel didn't know that OGS had a habit of hitting the target. Unfortunately for OGS he shot before Schmeichel felt he was ready - and hammered the ball into the corner. Schmeichel got furious. When it was OGS turn to shoot again - he stopped and asked Schmeichel : are you ready this time ? And then he hammered the ball into the top corner again. Ferguson and all the players laughed at Schmeichel - who was even angrier.

It doesn't take that much for these guys to get mad :)
Could do with more of that pigheadedness. It seemed like when that team lost they used to turn up to the next match grim and unshaven and kick/grind out a 1-0 win. Now win, lose, or draw they have a laugh and joke with their International team mates in the opposition, after the match.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This bust up would never have happened if we had an elite manager in charge.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This literally sounds like they ran a two name random generator and spat this out

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Daily Fail headline:

Young ENGLISH footballer FIGHTS for his JOB with Chilean IMMIGRANT!

This is why YOU VOTED BREXIT! British football for BRITISH people! Greenwood shows the way in TAKING back our national game.

TsuWave

I assume that players arguing in training due to tackles is a regular occurrence.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Townsend just called out The Sun for a completely made up story they splashed all over the back page.

Safe to say this was either minor or it never happened.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Business research suggests that some conflict (somewhere between zero and a lot) is acually positive for any company. I believe the same goes for football teams. As @Nogbadthebad mentioned if there is no conflict the players aren’t giving/caring enough. I hope the story is true.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Non-story. Players have "bust-ups" every week and it doesn't get reported because it doesn't matter.

Greck

This is more common than you think. Sun just made a headline of it. I remember reading how SAF had the players training so competitively that things occasionally got heated

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This is more common than you think. Sun just made a headline of it. I remember reading how SAF had the players training so competitively that things occasionally got heated
With the likes of:Keane,Bruce,Pallister,Ince,Hughes,Cantona,Schmeichel...no surprise!

Vinnie Jones said that the Crazy Gang used to scream in the opposition faces in the tunnel before games to scare the crap out of them but looked at our line up and didn't bother!!!

lysglimt

Scout
Non-story. Players have "bust-ups" every week and it doesn't get reported because it doesn't matter.
In the Swedish national side 10+ years ago, it wouldn't be a tournament without a fight between Olof Mellberg and Fredrik Ljungberg....

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You all joke but this thread is exactly what this article is designed to do. Better to ignore it completely.

A bullshit story about something that happens multiple times per training session with BIG and CAPITALIZED WORDS because their audience is incredibly THICK and needs to be written to like they're children.

feck the Sun.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
WITH

VERY

SHORT

PARAGRAPHS

arthurka

I thought Sánchez was good with kids at least thats what was portrait in his big movie..

Red Rash

Sounds like Ruud Vs Ronaldo part 2. Let's hope we stick with Greenwood rather than Sanchez in this case

walkinhop

The ony thing the sun is good for, apart from skin disease and plant stuff, is helping chicks with the brown stuff.