Sanchez-Greenwood bust-up

Amerifan

If that’s the most negative thing the Sun can think of to write about United, the lads had a very good day.

Robertd0803

IF true, could see it being a leak by the club in order to move Sanchez along on the grounds hes bad for morale. (As if the contract he is on isnt harmful enough already). Also will show we are sticking with Greenwood so Ronaldo/Ruud v2.

But it is the Sun so most likely embellished or totally made up to begin with.

klsv

I was FUMING this morning seeing my DOG had SHAT on the floor. The FAMILY was left STUNNED soon, though as I FOUND THE TURD more RELIABLE than THE SUN and started reading it next to my MORNING COFFEE.

Litch

The Sun reports something that's happens at lots of training sessions across the world of football at every level like is a revelation

Litch

IF true, could see it being a leak by the club in order to move Sanchez along on the grounds hes bad for morale. (As if the contract he is on isnt harmful enough already). Also will show we are sticking with Greenwood so Ronaldo/Ruud v2.

But it is the Sun so most likely embellished or totally made up to begin with.
Read the first bit and thought, this guy writes for the Sun....

Havak

Pokemon master
I truly hate the media with a passion. How is it considered a real job to just spew made-up shite on a website or in a newspaper and get paid for it? People do this on the internet for free every second.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
They exchanged ANGRY words and Sanchez was left FUMING? That CAN'T be good for team MORALE. Ole NEEDS to sort this out NOW!
I know for a FACT Roy Keane used to have HUGE bust ups in training ALL the time. Ergo, Mason is the NEW KEANE.
In my Football Manager game, Mason Greenwood came back from a loan spell against Leeds and instantaneously did not get along with my attacking midfielder who I signed whilst he was away.

What I'm saying is, this story is 100% true.
This bust up would never have happened if we had an elite manager in charge.
:lol: :lol: This thread!

You all joke but this thread is exactly what this article is designed to do. Better to ignore it completely.

A bullshit story about something that happens multiple times per training session with BIG and CAPITALIZED WORDS because their audience is incredibly THICK and needs to be written to like they're children.

feck the Sun.
Absolutely agree. Even if true, it’s such a non-event! I don’t think such baseless and unfounded rumours should even be worthy of a thread. This is way too much advert for the Sun. If anything, maybe the story could have been laughed about in passing in the Sanchez thread, at most.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Even if you take it by the tabloid headline, it’s a non story, but we’re talking about what a load of rubbish it is and that in itself is enough for the reporter to write more nonsense tomorrow.

Robertd0803

Read the first bit and thought, this guy writes for the Sun....
Well I dont have any qualifications in journalism what so ever so I guess I could write for the Sun.

No wait I do have some morals so that rules me out.

RyRy11

Youth players trying to derail the first team squad? Sell whoever this “Greenward” is :mad: white text

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Was honestly perplexed for a few seconds there when I saw the name Sanchez as to who it could mean.

AceUnited

This bust up would never have happened if we had an elite manager in charge.

You mean someone like Mou or VanGool.
No Thanks, we tried both and their egos and see where we are because of them.
In Ole We Trust.

Raven96__

Supports
Real Madrid
This happens everywhere, its ok, not important.

Sanchez needs to be given one last chance. If he doesnt take it, offload him.

Edgio

Sounds like a Sunday Sport special, without the donkey dong and the microwave chicken dinner

GenZRed

Funniest thing I've come across while browsing the web is one subheading that referring to Sanchez as a 'United superstar'. Parody.