Sanchez - Inter Loan Watch

IrishRedDevil

Confirmed by the club.

‘‘We can confirm that Alexis Sanchez joins Inter Milan on loan until 30 June 2020. We wish Alexis Sanchez the best of luck in Italy.’’

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Looking forward to everyone forgetting how shit he is and blaming it on the Glazers that we got rid of him

Zoo

It’s remarkable how spectacularly shite he was for us. The club has done the right thing.

siw2007

Torn with this deal. He had to leave the club at some point (I know it’s only a loan), I would have definitely been up for this deal at the start of the summer but with our limited options up front, it leaves our front line paper thin. Hopefully there is a free transfer somewhere.

Hopefully he plays well for Inter and we can sell him on next summer.

Varun

Staff
Good, hope he plays well and we can get a deal done permanently next season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good for both. He can't cut it in the prem anymore and needs a slower league. Simple as. We dont know what sort of influence he is on the squad in training or whatever, but I cant imagine it being a good image earning that much sitting around playing like shit.

A shame how his transfer turned out tbh. In his prime he was brilliant and exactly what I wanted United to have, he was just so shockingly past that point unfortunately.

ants7

Can not miss something you did not have. He did not offer/we could not get out of him us anything more than unbalanced wage structure. Might as well get rid. One can only hope that this would mean that we are now in position to get some decent midfielders in on summer (do not expect us sign anyone during winter window).

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I hope that if they tear up Serie A people here won't classify this as a huge mistake. Same league where Rashford would be worth 150M and considered the new Ronaldo.

el3mel

Inter should be challenging for the title this year. Of course they won't win it but with Conte as a manager and having a pretty good transfer window, they should be up there.

JG3001

As ineffective as he’s been, just can’t agree with the idea of paying (majority of) someone’s wages to be at another club. I know that’s down to United’s piss poor planning, but still...

The squad is so threadbare that I think we needed to hang on, and at least hope he’d hit a purple patch.

SAFMUTD

He was pretty shitty for us, but damn the way we have put ourselves against the wall. Any injury from Rashford or Martial and we'll end up with Greenword as starter and no substitute on the bench.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Inter should be challenging for the title this year. Of course they won't win it but with Conte as a manager and having a pretty good transfer window, they should be up there.
They're still far off Juve and Napoli.

Bwuk

Alexis was terrible as a wide player as he had no pace anymore.

I think he’d of potentially done well if he’d been played as a 9, and given League Cup/Europa games to get flowing again.

I’m glad he’s gone though. Ole seems to be trying to get rid of players from the embarrassing last 5 years or so.

DCP

He could suit Italian football, might get more space and play upfront just off of Lukaku.

How many turnovers of possession are those two going to average in a game? Probably our 2 biggest culprits.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He could suit Italian football, might get more space and play upfront just off of Lukaku.
Think you have the wrong league, the overall quality of Serie A has declined but it's still strong defensively.

Lukaku and Alexis will decline further if anything.

Acole9

Outstanding
Our partnership with Inter as their feeder club reminds me of the one we had with Antwerp.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He and Lukaku will be excellent there. And then Caf will say; "Oh, well it is Seria A. Shit league, anynody can score/play there".

haram

He and Lukaku will be excellent there. And then Caf will say; "Oh, well it is Seria A. Shit league, anynody can score/play there".
Which will be funny because we are certainly not above Serie A or Inter Milan.

Kostov

Let's fecking hope he tears it up at Inter and they buy him next year, otherwise it would be such a pointless move from us.

Irrational.

Our shortsightedness knows no bounds. Bought on a whim when Martial was playing his best football; loaned out on a whim paying a portion of his wage whilst looking paper-thin in attack and with the transfer window closed.

Pathetic planning by the club.

::sonny::

Agent Conte

Now Darmian and Rojo

Next year Conte to United with Brozovic and Srkiniar ;)

starman

Provided he stays fit, I think he will be excellent for them. His time previously in Italy at Udinese was the best he's looked throughout his career, imo. He may have slowed a bit since, but Serie A is a league where pensioners can still flourish