kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Inter are like our very own make a wish foundation

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Inter are like our very own make a wish foundation
It’s like when you would add an extra manager on FM and use them to buy your scraps for big money.

Add Manager>Inter Milan>Jessie Lingard>Make offer>50m>confirm signing

Truly, if we can get them to pick up Lingard, Jones and Woodward....it’ll be a dream come true.

Red_toad

Very good 30 odd minute performance against Udinese, looked sharp and won a penalty.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
A rest might've done him good. Been playing flat out for about 5 seasons hasn't he?

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He is done with Man Utd. He already lost the respect from the dressing room due to his past performance and also his big salary and I can't see how he can come back to the team. If there is other club willing to take him on it would be best for Utd cut the loss and pay off the difference in wages for remaining balance of his contract

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
:nono: since when do CEO's have time to play FM... im telling the board!
I make all company announcements in a similar format to The FM press conference interface. I pick from a stock list and see how people respond.

“It’s not the job of one person to welcome Employee X to the business, it’s the responsibility of the whole company. I have no concerns at all, because operations is a universal language.”

And every time I secure a low wage employee I tell them:

“I am delighted to get this deal done so cheaply. It really gives me the chance to development you without the spotlight of a big wage.”

So it’s just good practice really.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Inter are just pissing cash away these days aren't they, not that we care if we get shot of him