Sancho needs our support

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Good.

We could do with another option.

Hopefully, he'll "be like a new signing" and all that. But we should probably not expect too much straight away.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It'd be quite typical that Antony finds form just as we get an option for his position. All good though, we need them both

Tigersam

Supports
Arsenal
I'm a bit surprised Man United didn't have a look at Trossard when he had a bust up at Brighton, seems very decent for only £21 million whilst Sancho gets his head together.

JuriM

I'm a bit surprised Man United didn't have a look at Trossard when he had a bust up at Brighton, seems very decent for only £21 million whilst Sancho gets his head together.
We don't have the 21m atm.

BarryWinks

Another right-footed lw player? Yeah, we are exactly short there and not like that is our best player's position.

Herman Toothrot

Alright Erik, but have you considered the importance of those sending him DMs telling him that he's shit and might not be cut out for 'elite-level sport'? They're the true heroes.