SARS CoV-2 coronavirus / Covid-19 (No tin foil hat silliness please)

Dante

Average bang
You have every right to your opinion.
Is this the first and only time you've ever interpreted a real-world event to be a scene from Revelations? And will you promise never to interpret any future event to be from the same scene in Revelations?

If this is down to your faith, you should have the courage of your convictions that your faith isn't misplaced and that your interpretations aren't bullshit.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Where did I say I was smart?

I just asked if anyone had watched the video, heard about it etc. Just looking for feedback regarding their views from it.
You did the thing that people who are sold on it do where they know they'll be ridiculed if they come out and say it so they say 'anyone seen this? There are interesting things in it.. I don't buy into it though, but I do, what? Haha that was a slip I don't. I just find it...... interesting that's all.'

If that were truly the case, the minute someone told you she had been discredited you'd be like 'oh shit well ok then I guess that's that' but instead your next reply is to make up excuses 'nono the person who has been discredited said she was jailed for speaking out against the system.... did you watch it? you should watch it, it's interesting.'

Facts used to discredit don't give a shit what people find interesting.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Is this the first and only time you've ever interpreted a real-world event to be a scene from Revelations? And will you promise never to interpret any future event to be from the same scene in Revelations?

If this is down to your faith, you should have the courage of your convictions that your faith isn't misplaced and that your interpretations aren't bullshit.
Your question is irelevant

Irwin99

So your telling me china, usa, uk, iran, russia and Israel all agreed to this hoax?
I have a very hard time believing that would be the case too but I have to admit I haven't watched the film and I don't really feel inclined to.

The only conspiracy theory that half crossed my mind was that China seems quite committed to implementing greener policies doesn't it? We've had thousands of scientists warn us about the impending danger of man made climate change and, well, this has kind of cut down on pollution hasn't it? I don't even believe this though as there's no evidence behind this idea.

Dante

Average bang
Your question is irelevant
I'm not surprised that you're unwilling to commit to your faith. I'll take that as a 'no'.

You're so desperate for your faith to be true that you'll misinterpret anything as 'proof' of what you want to believe.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
I'm not surprised that you're unwilling to commit to your faith. I'll take that as a 'no'.

You're so desperate for your faith to be true that you'll misinterpret anything as 'proof' of what you want to believe.
What more proof do you need? you will soon have to have a certifcate of vaccination to be accepted by society, Mark of the beast.I say no more for freedom of speech is even on this forum curtailed.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff

This question doesn't make sense.

GiddyUp

Ive been on the dole, I have had to shop cheap, its not easy but it can be done. Asda is cheap as chips for the basics.

I just amazed that so many people are reliant on free school meals, either a sign of the times, or parents do not know how to budget and spending money on Cigs and Booze.
It's also a way for children to be fed that come from vulnerable house. There are many reasons why programs like these are essential and in the grand scheme costs feck all. I grew up with some rich kids that were pretty much fed on crackers and Ribena. Sometimes it's not about the money but parents actually giving a shit.

LordNinio

So your telling me china, usa, uk, iran, russia and Israel all agreed to this hoax?
I keep asking this question on Facebook, how did all the countries in the world agree to do this, why did North Korea agree to play along, when they already have full control of their people?

I either get ignored or blocked...

LordNinio

It's also a way for children to be fed that come from vulnerable house. There are many reasons why programs like these are essential and in the grand scheme costs feck all. I grew up with some rich kids that were pretty much fed on crackers and Ribena. Sometimes it's not about the money but parents actually giving a shit.
This is actually a massively important point on this issue. Kids from rich and poor backgrounds are mistreated / ignored / not provided for appropriately

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
What more proof do you need? you will soon have to have a certifcate of vaccination to be accepted by society, Mark of the beast.I say no more for freedom of speech is even on this forum curtailed.
Sorry. Vaccination = Mark of The Beast is well into tin foil hat silliness.

Carolina Red

Staff
This question doesn't make sense.
It does. If the doomsday fellow is claiming this specific event to be from a specific verse in Revelation, then when the end of the world doesn’t happen, say a couple years from now, is he going to use the same verse again about a different event?

If it’s a prophetic event from a prophetic book, then it should only be cited once.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It does. If the doomsday fellow is claiming this specific event to be from a specific verse in Revelation, then when the end of the world doesn’t happen, say a couple years from now, is he going to use the same verse again about a different event?

If it’s a prophetic event from a prophetic book, then it should only be cited once.
It didn't make sense that he's only allowed one misinterpretation and that a misinterpretation should bring his faith into question.
I reckon you get a bit of leeway when interpreting a 2,000 year old book that's been translated through several now defunct languages.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
She was arrested for stealing from her employer but wasn't charged. She wasn't jailed for saying anything.

She is an anti-vaxer, conspiracy theory nutcase who makes things up as she goes alone. Assume every word she says is a lie.

Even her claim about her former research career is wrong. Her work had to be withdrawn from publication as she copied another researchers results from an entirely different study to shown a virus was the cause of chronic fatigue syndrome. This wasn't caught until the results couldn't be replicated and the data theft and misapropriation was discovered. She was sacked, arrested for theft and Science (journal) withdrew the published paper. She is despicable and dangerous.
Yeah basically this. That video has been all over my Facebook today. It’s like people don’t have basic ability to verify the nonsense they share because, well, every conspiracy is true and proves people who believe it are smarter.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
So a member of staff in my mums care home has tested positive. We’ve had to give permission for mum to be tested now. Was half expecting it but hoping they’d all avoid it.
I really hope she is ok mate.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So a member of staff in my mums care home has tested positive. We’ve had to give permission for mum to be tested now. Was half expecting it but hoping they’d all avoid it.
Hope she's ok mate, fecking shit situation we are in. Get her out of there if it's possible.

Conor

Does anyone reckon the larger public in the UK will at some stage come to terms with the fact that the government has done a truly awful job with this virus? From Google statistics it looks like UK accounts for 11% of deaths globally, there should be absolute uproar given the relative isolation of the UK, and the head start they had on somewhere like Italy.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Does anyone reckon the larger public in the UK will at some stage come to terms with the fact that the government has done a truly awful job with this virus? From Google statistics it looks like UK accounts for 11% of deaths globally, there should be absolute uproar given the relative isolation of the UK, and the head start they had on somewhere like Italy.
The UK are one of the least isolated country in the World, the capital is one of the main hubs on earth.

C'est Moi Cantona

Are there any sort of stats anywhere to show if they are saving more people now per percentage who end up in hospital with it than they were at the start? Through learning that varying some procedures that were recommended in Feb/March for treating people, are better done a little differently, and so are helping a few more really ill people fight it off now.

Rajma

Just 3 new cases in Lithuania from a record high number of tests conducted yesterday. We're getting there it seems (eliminating virus completely) despite having softened the lockdown two weeks ago already and outside bars/cafes/restaurants being open. General public (vastly) have really taken all the social distancing seriously and altered their behaviour as per recommendations when out and about in the public. Good to see.