Scholes the Pundit

RedFish

Heard him chatting about Pellegrini the other day, and you know, because of all he's done in the game, I still listen when he speaks despite chatting shit somtimes. I mean it's Paul Scholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss him more than any other player. True legend- irreplaceable.

RedDevil@84

He surely knows to give an answer which is neither here nor there

"I hope Mourinho is the right man. I said a few years ago Van Gaal would be the right man but it hasn't quite worked out. Jose's been at big clubs and had success. He's won something at every club he's been at, and he'll be expected to do it again.

"What should Giggsy do? It depends on Mourinho, and what he wants Ryan to do; if he wants him to assist him like he did with Van Gaal. It's all down to personal preference and what Ryan wants to do; if he wants to go away and manage then I'm sure he'll be very good at it.

"If he left the club I think it would be very sad. He's been there 20 odd years and knows the place inside-out, how the club works and what kind of football is expected. It would be really disappointing if he did leave."

Will Singh

"I hope Mourinho is the right man. I said a few years ago Van Gaal would be the right man but it hasn't quite worked out. Jose's been at big clubs and had success. He's won something at every club he's been at, and he'll be expected to do it again.

"What should Giggsy do? It depends on Mourinho, and what he wants Ryan to do; if he wants him to assist him like he did with Van Gaal. It's all down to personal preference and what Ryan wants to do; if he wants to go away and manage then I'm sure he'll be very good at it.

"If he left the club I think it would be very sad. He's been there 20 odd years and knows the place inside-out, how the club works and what kind of football is expected. It would be really disappointing if he did leave."
I don't get this obsession that is around Giggs staying at the club, yes he is a legend and yes it is a dream that he takes over one day which I'd love to see to but for now he needs to go prove himself that he can do it as this will be his 2nd time that the club hasn't gave him the job when it was vacant, so he needs to take the hint.

Adebesi

To think people pay him to share these opinions.

RedDevil@84

I don't get this obsession that is around Giggs staying at the club, yes he is a legend and yes it is a dream that he takes over one day which I'd love to see to but for now he needs to go prove himself that he can do it as this will be his 2nd time that the club hasn't gave him the job when it was vacant, so he needs to take the hint.
The obsession seems to be more on the ex-mates who have become now regulars on TV. If Giggs doesn't leave this time around, he surely will be found out to be someone who is afraid to face the real world of team management.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His words with the BBC look like Giggs might had a bit of an input.

Scholes also said he was optimistic former team-mate Ryan Giggs, who was assistant manager under Van Gaal, will stay at Old Trafford.

"I think it's important that there's some form of continuity," he said. "Hopefully he'll still be at the club, hopefully still working with the first team."

"He knows the club inside out, he's been there for nearly 30 years now."

That's a weird quote, given all the talk about Giggs possibly getting the U21 job.