School kids leave Man Utd boss Ferguson Squirming

Stan Jefferson

definately a classic :lol:

well done top, shows some of the newbies what can be done instead of trying to wind people up all the time

ThatOldRedMagic

Top, where would the Caf be without you mate?!!

Brilliant (sent it to a dipper-supporting mate the first time you posted it. He had to laugh...)

VP

:lol:

That's brilliant. Now who was the student?

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
That fcukin top Top - that gets funnier the more I watch it. I'm gonna try to set that as a dippers desktop at work tomorrow:D

twitter thread suggester
Cheers guys, I'm quite chuffed by it to be honest, doesn't really get much bigger than this from a 'weirdo on the internet with way too much free time on his hands' point of view.

Anderson8

Hey I got this pm from a newbie called Coolio:

Hi im from the newbie and i cant post in your thread, just got back from school and wow i cant believe that i got in the news. Basically this happened at my school, cedar mount, in Manchester. He came to oversee a presentation about our schools links with Africa and the like. Basically at the end, i went up to fergie for an autograph and then, for a joke, showed him the rafa gif on my phone cos i thought it was hilarious. he actually took it well and we had a laugh over it. the first article is actually wrong cos he didn't actually react that way. Wow, still can’t believe this!

Castolo

Hi im from the newbie and i cant post in your thread, just got back from school and wow i cant believe that i got in the news. Basically this happened at my school, cedar mount, in Manchester. He came to oversee a presentation about our schools links with Africa and the like. Basically at the end, i went up to fergie for an autograph and then, for a joke, showed him the rafa gif on my phone cos i thought it was hilarious. he actually took it well and we had a laugh over it. the first article is actually wrong cos he didn't actually react that way. Wow, still can’t believe this!
Promote him NOW!

Rooney17

Q: What's the difference between a Liverpool fan a

:lol::lol::lol: The story just keeps getting better and better. Who would have thought that this site and its members would have so much influence in the football world.

redevil2

:lol: @ this kid!

So this kid has actually shown the Mirror the Gif? It has to be otherwise they wont be able to know what gif that had been shown to SAF. If he did... why then was he surprised at having got in the news?