Scorers of great goals

The Irish Connection

Le Tissiers goals were unbelievable you’re right.
Van persie definitely another who springs to mind
Also, was possibly a bit young to fully make a call on his goal scoring but always remember batistuta scoring loads of belters into top corners!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Koeman was pretty unreal from distance wasn't he?

Laudrup scored plenty of beauties too.

And Sir Bobby :drool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Dietmar Hamann rarely scored but when he did it was special. This one against Portsmouth is a good example:

Scored a decent free kick in the final game at the old Wembley as well.

AaronRedDevil

I'm really surprised no one mentioned Rooney. He's score some serious bangers. I miss him more then any player.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Was watching Matt Le Tissier 100 club on Sky this morning and seriously.... Does this man have the best collection of great goals? Who else produced the spectacular regularly?
The only time I ever bought a player vid was a VHS of Le Tissier's goals. And I bought that in 1996 so it was missing a few. Absolutely phenomenal.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
A common theme is many of the players were too lazy or slow to get into the box and beyond the defensive line. So they just bent one in from 25 yards instead.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Fabio Quagliarella. Ridiculous montage.

And Lee Trundle.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I'm really surprised no one mentioned Rooney. He's score some serious bangers. I miss him more then any player.
Aye, I would give my left bollock for a peak Rooney. He filled you with confidence that we wouldn't go down without giving it a good go. But this is about goals I guess, I miss the "ROOOOONEEEY! ROOOOONEEEEY!" after more than the quality of the goals themselves.

spaceboyRSA

Aye, I would give my left bollock for a peak Rooney. He filled you with confidence that we wouldn't go down without giving it a good go. But this is about goals I guess, I miss the "ROOOOONEEEY! ROOOOONEEEEY!" after more than the quality of the goals themselves.
I would take peak Rooney over any two of our current forwards combined

Greck

I'm sorry. The answer is Lingard and I'm not even his biggest fan on here. The worldie to talent ratio is all time high

Yagami

Good post resistant

Yes! I can't believe it took this long for Rooney to get a mention.

Watch any of his goal compilation vids and it's stunner after stunner.

Womp

idiot
Nani. That goal against Arsenal where he cut in from the right and dinked the keeper is one of the best I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Red Stone

David Luiz doesn't score a lot, but when he does it's usually a banger. He's had a few cracking free kicks and long range efforts for both Chelsea and Brazil, from what I can remember.