Scorers of great goals

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
I prefer to call the cold-blooded Killers "great". Inzaghi, Griezmann, Makaay.

Last edited by a moderator:

humdinger

Has he scored many beauties for Barca? at Liverpool he was scoring a worldie every month it seemed
No idea, I don’t pay him or them much attention. But yeah, it’s his Liverpool days I was thinking of when he seemed to score plenty of them!

RooneyLegend

Aye, I would give my left bollock for a peak Rooney. He filled you with confidence that we wouldn't go down without giving it a good go. But this is about goals I guess, I miss the "ROOOOONEEEY! ROOOOONEEEEY!" after more than the quality of the goals themselves.
Ahh, the good old times. It was brilliant how the fans would chant that every time he'd do something great on the pitch. Amazing player really. The comeback vs spurs in 09 just defined him as a player and our team back them.

RooneyLegend

The Brazilian Ronaldo. He used to score all types of goals. Mazy runs, 30 yard screamers on either foot and even toe pokes. Van Basten had a similar repertoire but with acrobatic goals. Some of Baggio's goals look like a man who bribed the defence into not stopping him. He could score screamers too. Kaka had ridiculous goals, never seen a player so dangerous receiving the ball on the half way line in transition. Best needs a mention, with that many twists and turns defenders just looked petrified. Pele's goal collection remains the biggest outrage I've seen(maybe outside a Magic Johnson passing collection).

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Ahh, the good old times. It was brilliant how the fans would chant that every time he'd do something great on the pitch. Amazing player really. The comeback vs spurs in 09 just defined him as a player and our team back them.
Around his peak we also had "Ruby" from Kaiser Chiefs high on the charts. At first I thought it actually said Rooney so in my mind it always stayed that way, felt like everyone raved about him everywhere :lol:

AaronRedDevil

I'd take any Rooney 2014 and before. Even when he wasn't the show stealer. He was still leading the team.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How has nobody mentioned Gennaro Ivan Gattuso yet??? :houllier::houllier:

Here, feast your eyes

Tostao_80

Maybe my mind is clouded by his goal against England but what about Marcelo Salas?
Others are Litmanen/ Signori/ Jay Jay Okocha.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Has someone mentioned Asensio? Not in form recently but everytime he scores it seems like it's worldie. Even the easy goals look great because his shooting technique is so beautiful. Had quite a run of goals not too long ago IIRC

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Di Canio - goal at pittodrie one of best I’ve ever seen

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ruben Neves is the answer to this thread. Shocked that he hasn't been mentioned on 4 pages. Apart from a couple of penalties I don't remember a single ordinary goal from him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Robben's scored a few great ones. So did Van Persie. Other than that the usual boring shouts like Bergkamp, Zlatan, Messi.

VJ1762

Think players like Rashford, Calhanoglu fall into this category.
Calhanoglu's freekick vs Dortmund was just amazing:drool: